bloomed fully-FINAL

astronomers exploring a giant cloud of gas and dust at the center of the Milky Way made a surprise discovery – the cloud was packed full of a chemical known as ethyl formate, which has a couple of intriguing properties: it is responsible for giving raspberries their flavour, and has the smell of rum.

May be milky way is an Omega to have such addictive smell, hehehe

5 years later:

"I want more kids Ree," Tae yelled from the hall where he was sitting and watching the tick-tocks where the parents dress up their children for the autumn season.

Which was oncoming.

"Take care of Yeonie, dumbass" Yoongi yelled while he was changing the 5-year-old's sheets, he had wet her bed.

"It is your turn to get them ready love, don't complain," Rhea said while coming into the kids' room with a new set of sheets.

"You know I love them both, baby," Yoongi whispered while pulling her by the waist, attaching her to his front.

"Not without me," said Taehyung, who came into the room to help Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately grabbed him using his other hand doing the same

They both shared a lovely kiss, making Rhea swoon over her men, she was delighted to call them her soulmates.

Soon they hear water splashing, "Oh no.." all three mumbled and ran to the garden only to find Yeontan barking at the children for making him wet.

Tae went to grab Yeontan and Yoongi and Rhea collected the kids, "Jiya! How many times mommy has told you not to play in the water when it is cold outside."

"Yeonie, you should also not play with your sister okay?" Yoongi asked.

"I will not play again when it is cold outside Mommy, I am sorry Dada" Jiya mumbled.

"Me too, I am sorry for not correcting her mistakes Mommy and Dada."

The children said making their parents proud, "It is okay my cupcakes, go play with Papa me and Dada will bring you warm ginger milk so that you won't catch a cold, okay?

"PAPA" Both the children ran to the living room, while Ree and Yoongi looked at each other, eyes filled with love, adoration, and lots of good memories.

Soon they joined Tae in the living room making him smile at the sight of his soulmates.

"Jimin-ah said he would take the kids along with Beomhan to an amusement park then for dinner. What about we hop in bed and have some sexy time?"

Making the other two soulmates of his shy and nod their head.

There was no end to their Honeymoon Phase, nor the love for their children.

But that is the end of this story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did you guys like this story?

tell me more about your liking toward constellation

                                       or

tell me more about your deepest secret,

but thank you for reading this story!

have a wonderful day/night!