The plan

you know Pink Blue bells, are flowers that represent everlasting love? it has this wonderful smell of greens and cloves, it almost smells creamy and uplifts your mood in a instant, people with pollen allergy get scented candles, and please smell it once in your life time.

but my favorite flower is Gardenia, and hyacinth and also baby's breath.

thank you for choosing to read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Father my passion is music and senseless people with no humanity will not enjoy them, but I do not care about them. I have set up a room for making my music and uploading it online and I know I will find my soulmate here."

"Talk about that stupid theory one more time and I will forget that you are my son, just do what I am saying right now and you would have met someone named Rhea. So, she is the owner of the famous shop Florism. You can ask around or just search it up on the internet."

"Make her fall in love with you, your grandma's money is all with her and she does not even care to leave you some."

At this point, Yoongi was also disappointed in his grandma, but it was his father's fault that he trusted his illegal affair's words and left selling all the assets which were in his name and leaving their dying mother and very old grandmother.

Yoongi decided that he would first meet the girl and ask her about his grandma's last stage in life

He searched the shop and arrived there only to find a woman locking the door and leaving the shop, he followed her and called her.

"Ms. So?" She stopped in her place and turned her heels towards him.

"Just Rhea, and yes what do you want Mr.?"

"I am Min Yoongi, the late Grandson of Mrs. Min."

Yoongi saw her eyes showing grief and agony at the mention of his grandmother.

"Why do you want to see me, Mr. Min?" she asked him with hostility, dancing in her eyes and dripping in her words.

His eyes softened at her defense mode and he asked, "Can we talk? it will not take long." Rhea turned around and was about to move but Yoongi caught her wrist and the Gardenia tattoo on her shoulder lit up.

And his Daisy tattoo did too.

Yoongi was ecstatic and Rhea was too, but she did not feel complete because she knew she had another Tulip tattoo that is yet to be filled with color,

There stood Kim Taehyung watching all this with teary eyes and seeing this Rhea quickly ran behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh no! what would happen now?

please comment down your favorite flowers! or your favorite smell.

                                               or
tell me what is your favorite salad.

please leave a vote!