seven

After Gillian had spent the whole weekend with Camila, she felt energized and as if she had known it, the next week would even bring more fortunate events with it than anticipated.

Even though she had to wake up without Camila by her side the girl couldn't wait to meet up with Madelyn later. Just as Gillian had promised she would pick the other up from set as Madelyn and her coworkers had already begun filming for season 2 of Outer Banks.

It was quiet warm on this particular day, making her choose a pretty white top and some linen pants before heading out to the set.

Arriving at the scenery she was overwhelmed by the amount of people that were scattered all over the place, hurrying from one area to another, some appearing way more amused than others. Grabbing her bag she headed towards the entryway where Madelyn had instructed her to wait.

Just as she was to pull out her phone and ring the other a man harshly grabbed her upper arm, making her jolt.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a stern voice, his eyebrows furrowed as he casted a downward glance at her.

"I-um..I'm here to pick up my cousin." She replied, her voice so faint as if she was about to cry, clearly feeling incredibly uneasy in the stranger's grasp.

"Dear, this is a film set..I highly doubt that!"

"But I'm Madelyn Cline's Cousin!" She tried to explain, which caused the male to laugh out loudly.

Just as he was about to pull her along with him to push her out of the way, another hand laid itself on the man's arm, stopping him in his tracks.

"It's all cool Jimmy, she belongs with me." another manly voice interrupted, causing both of them to turn their heads in confusion.

Gillian was taken aback for a second before realizing who was standing right infront of her. Feeling relieved as the older man eventually released his hold on her arm, "my bad" he apologized before vanishing as if nothing happened.

"Please excuse him, he's very strict when it comes to visitors." the young man chuckled before offering his hand. "I'm Drew, and I assume you're the famous Gillian!"

The girl was still in a state of shock but eventually finding her way back into reality, shaking his hand and beaming a relieved smile at him. His sun-kissed complexion and the loose strands of hair that were clinging to his forehead were the first details Gillian noticed about him. Before she could process what he had just said, her eyes darted all over his masculine features, trying to take as much of him in as possible.

"Oh stop it, I'm anything else than famous." Gillian felt her cheeks heat up as her cousins costar continued to give her a charming smile, letting their hands fall a short while later.

"Then how come I've seen you all over the other's Instagram feeds? You must be a fascinating persona, for sure."

"Well.." the girl was about to reply as she suddenly heard her name being called in the distance, causing her to turn away from Drew and watching Madelyn jogging towards her.

"I'm so sorry for being late but I see you got quiet the company." she giggled before leaning against her and flashing a quick smile in Drews direction, who just nodded in agreement.

"As much as I'd love to continue, I need to get back to set. It was a pleasure meeting you Gillian! I hope we can continue soon." The dark blonde haired male spoke with a soft voice, his blue eyes staring right at her for a faint second before stepping away, leaving her speechless.

gillianisabella

liked by madelyncline, drewstarkey, rudeth and 1,839 others

gillianisabella ready for ☀️🏖️🐬

view 817 comments
|
user glowing goddess
  ➥ rudeth she is
   ➥ user omg is rudy flirting rn?

madelyncline so so ready !!
madisonbaileybabe need a surfing battle asap

user imagine being naturally pretty
user she's obviously using facetune
camilagraham cmon now, get a life

user missing beach parties
austinnorth55 us kooks throw the best ones
hichasestokes y'all need to be humbled

drewstarkey smile more, it suits u
user *googles how to become gillian*
user delete rn
      ➥ gillianisabella next time, promise!
        ➥ user HOW IS SHE THIS CALM?? HELLO??