nineteen

gillianisabella

liked by austinnorth55, camilagraham, madelyncline and 82

liked by austinnorth55, camilagraham, madelyncline and 82.347 others

gillianisabella rudy wanted to show me his favorite place to see the sunset and im not mad about it 🤫

view all 65.962 comments
|
user he is so adorable

user i ship them
user ew no
user she's with drew
user can u stop? they're not dating

camilagraham looks too good to be true
gillianisabella it does
user u talking about the sunset or rudy?

user she's such a hoe, playing rudy and drew at the same time

madisonbaileybabe so that's what rudy was talking about when he said "rehearsing lines"
madelyncline traitor..

user i bet drew is punching the air rn

user i want rudy sooo bad

drewstarkey he's blocking the view though
user IM-
user drew turning into a jellyfish
madelyncline relax cowboy 🤓

user obsessed with him

___

"And then it says we have a scene in the ocean.." rudy explained as he carefully read through the script, Gillian following along.

The two of them were currently rehearsing their lines in the boys' apartment while relaxing on the couch. They had planned to go to the movies later today but first they had to finish their work.

Suddenly someone entered the apartment, making both of them jolt.

"Oh, hey guys.." Drew said, sounding kinda annoyed.

"Hi!" Gillian replied, not really realizing the change in Drews mood.

"What are you guys up to?" He asked as he grabbed a glass and some juice out of the fridge, placing it onto the counter.

"We're just going through the script." rudy explained, his tone feeling kinda off.

Drew just nodded as he continued to pour juice into his glass before putting it back into the fridge.

"Do you want to hang out later?" He suddenly asked, only looking at Gillian while doing so, making rudy chuckle in annoyance.

"Well we actually wanted to go to the movies.." Gillian said before she turned around to face rudy. "Drew can join right?" She asked, smiling at him.

Knowing he couldn't say no to her rudy began to nod, "yeah..sure." He mumbled, receiving a bright smile from the girl which made the corner of his lips turn upwards again.

While the three of them were on their way to the movies there was a weird atmosphere surrounding them, which Gillian really didn't get. The two boys were unusually quiet and she began to nervously play with her fingers.

Drew was quick to notice her behavior, so he carefully glanced at her while driving. "Are you okay?" He asked, receiving a nod in response. "Yes, I'm fine."

Soon they arrived at the big building, entering through one of the back entrances to keep everything lowkey and not cause a possible scene that would overwhelm the employees.

Walking into the dark hall they took their designated seats, Gillian in the middle and each boy on either side of her. Munching on some popcorn the movie began to play and even though horror movies scared Gillian to death, she actually enjoyed watching them.

As the movie continued her eyes were glued to the screen, her heart not stopping to beat as a scary scene approached. She suddenly jolted as there was a jumpscare on the screen, making her cling to Drew out of reflex.

Once she realized who she was holding onto she was quick to remove her hand from his arm. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She apologized, feeling so embarrassed.

"You're good." He laughed, actually finding it too cute that she was so scared of the movie. Lifting his hand and reaching for her face, he gently brushed a strand of hair behind the girls ear, making her face heat up even more.

They held eye contact for a few more seconds before rudy cleared his throat, pulling them out of their trance.

They continued to watch the rest of the movie as if nothing had happend, but for Gillian it was more than clear, that there was something going on between her and Drew.

She just didn't know what.