twenty one

madelyncline

liked by rudeth, hichasestokes, carlaciagrant and 2

liked by rudeth, hichasestokes, carlaciagrant and 2.820.437 others

madelyncline let's go cowgirls 🤟

[tagged gillianisabella, madisonbaileybabe, caralciagrant]

view all 1.689.461 comments
|
user i love them sm
  ➥ user same

user i wanna be them

camilagraham my girls
  ➥ gillianisabella ily

user still can't belive they're family like imagine THE madelyn cline being your cousin

hichasestokes without us?
  ➥ rudeth u know what we gonna do
    ➥ austinnorth55 bet

user partying with madelyn is a dream

___

The music was blasting as the four girls were twirling and dancing around, enjoying themselves to the fullest.

It was their day off so the four of them decided to party on their floor, drinking and ordering lots and lots of pizza.

While Madelyn was dancing with her cousin, Madison and Carlacia were slicing the Pizza and making some cocktails when they suddenly heard a loud bang at their door.

Madison rushed over as she looked through the keyhole, immediately turning around and yelling that the boys were infront of the door.

Gillian didn't really realize what was going on as she was too indulged into the music and her dancing, only processing that the boys arrived as they entered the apartment.

Turning around her eyes immediately met drews. He looked more handsome than usual, making her wonder if it was the alcohol speaking or his hair that was quiet messy and fell into his perfect face.

Was this the chance that cami was talking about?

Not wasting anymore time Gillian continued swinging her hips and moving over to drew, grabbing his hand and pulling him more into the living room.

She wasn't usually so bold but somehow she felt confident and as if she could do anything and she did.

Gillian still held onto his hands, dancing around before she suddenly put his palms onto her own hips, pressing her back onto his chest.

She moved against him smoothly, her hips swaying side to side as Drew's grip got tighter, moving in sync with the blonde.

She felt her heart beating as they were huddled so closely together, not caring that the others were in the room with them.

Slowly the song came to an end but their touches didn't seem to stop. Drew stayed rather close to Gillian even when the next song began, letting her body tingle.

After a few more seconds the two of them finally separated, leaving eachother in a state of longing for one another.

Gillian took a look around, staring into shocked and smirking faces at the same time. It was as if everybody had known all along exept these two themselves.

After a while Madelyn grabbed her cousin by the arm, pulling her into a corner and crossing her arms playfully.

"You're crazy." She giggled, making Gillian blush heavily.

"I mean.."

"You like Drew, don't you?" Madelyn smirked, looking at her co-star, followed by Gillians gaze.

"Yeah, I think I do." She finally admitted out loud, admiring the tall male from afar and meeting his gaze.

Eyes can talk.

___

gillianisabella

liked by camilagraham, drewstarkey, sabrinacarpenter and 126

liked by camilagraham, drewstarkey, sabrinacarpenter and 126.619 others

gillianisabella looks like the cowboys took over

view all 79.518 comments
|
user oml im in heaven

user rudy looks so fucking good wtf
gillianisabella drew tho
*liked by drewstarkey*
user SAY WHAT

user i wanna say something inappropriate

rudeth who's that high ass lookin dude?
user screaming rn

user STOP I LOVE THIS PIC SM

drewstarkey photographer girl lookin real cute
gillianisabella wanna be my muse?
user atp they're dating like u can't tell me otherwise