!Oneshot!

Happy Birthday to this country boy! This is a oneshot for this birthday boy :)

JAKAKDJC- I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET HIM ANYWAYS ENJOY THE ONSHOT!!

Type of Story: Oneshot
Character: Epel Felmier
Requested By: None
"Mistaken As A Girl"

Loading...

It started off as any other day

It started off as any other day. You woke up in your room and just found yourself staring at the ceiling with all the lights hanging on it. You could only groan and get out of your bed, getting ready for the day and heading out of your room. You meet eyes with your roommate, Ace Trappola.
"Sup Y/N, ready to go?"
Ace says to you with his usual bright smile. You smile back at him.
"Yeah, did you study for that test in history today?"
The red head's smile suddenly drops in horror and starts to panic. You weren't really surprised that he didn't study, he never has study for any tests besides the bigger ones. You glanced behind him and saw Deuce, walking down the stairs and picking up his bag. Ace suddenly drapes himself on his waist and starts to cry.
"DEUCEEE!! WE HAVE A TEST AND I DIDNT STUDYYYY!!"
Ace wails on Deuce, and the blue haired boy could only sigh and gently take him off. He helps him stand up and shoves his bag in his hands and comes up to you.
"Not surprising that he didn't study. Housewarden Rosehearts is going to be mad if he fails on it and probably get his head off."
Deuce says laughing and you could only laugh with him as Ace pouts in the corner. You 3 head out the doors of Heartslabyul, out of the mirror, on the streets and finally arrive at school. You wave your goodbyes to your two friends and start to heading toward the right wing entrance of the school. Just as you turn the corner you suddenly bump into a light purple haired person,making him drop a big box on the floor. You rub your head where the pain was and open your eyes to meet with bright blue orbs.
"Is he a boy? Or a girl? Wait, I thought this was an only boys school..."
You thought to yourself, and when you realized you were staring at him he could only stare back at you. You suddenly shake your head and start helping him pick back up the dropped bottles of juice form the ground and back in the box.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention my apologies."
You mutter and reach your hand out for one of the bottles, not knowing that the student was reaching for that same one. You make contact with his hand suddenly pull your hand back.
"Ah! Im sorry!"
The purple haired student stutters and quickly reaches for another bottle instead. Your face starts to heat up and dare not to look at the person. You help him pick the box and apologize again and help him walk the box to the school.
"Thank you for the help...I'm Epel Felmier..."
The person says, putting the box down on the cafeteria tables and wiping his hand across his face. He turns to you with a slight smile on his lips.
"Hi Epel, nice to meet you! I'm Y/N." You say replying back to his smile with your own. The light purple student's face slightly starts to flush and averts its eyes away from yours, and starts to unpack the bottles and placing them on the counters.
"So you're Y/N part of the Heartslabyul Dorm."
"Yep! That's me, if you don't mind me asking, uhm..are you a girl or a boy?"
You ask the student. His face suddenly goes blank and starts to clench his fists and starts to huff. You suddenly realize you make a mistake, and start to throw your hands up.
"I-I'm sorry!- I didn't mean it as a insult I'm sorry if I offended you!-"
You start to wail and feel the guilt in your stomach rise up, you take your eyes away and look down in shame. The student comes up to you and puts their hands on your shoulder.
"You're fine. I'm use to it already. I'm a boy, though a lot of times I get mistaken for a girl..."
The boy says and continues to unpack the bottles of juice. You sigh deeply and thank the world for not being criticized for mistaken someone for appearance. You lend him a hand at unpacking and once you guys finish, Epel hands you on of the bottles of juice. You happily take it and took a sip. Your face lights up at the sweet taste of it.
"Wow Epel, this is so good! Where is this from?"
You ask the blue eyed boy, looking at the bottles tag around it. Epel could only chuckle at your response and takes a bottle for himself.
"It's from my hometown, I'm from Harveston and we're known for having good apple juice and fresh apples."
"Wow, their right about it being famous for apple juice..."
You Mutter to yourself holding the juice in your hands. You look at the clock and realize that the classes were gonna start in 2 minutes. You haven't even unpacked your bag yet! Oh shoot, you were gonna get scolded by Professor Trein. You bid your farewell to Epel and dash out of the cafeteria and slam the door open, heavily breathing in exhaustion and put your hands on your knees to catch your breath.
"Y/N. You're late. You will be asked to clean up the cafeteria after school. Now sit  down. You have a test."
The Professor says in his usual stern voice. You could only groan at his response and take your seat next to your classmate. The teacher hands out the tests and sets his timer. You begin working on the questions and since you were in advanced classes it meant you were smarter than other students. Within 5 minutes of the test you put your pencil down and quietly cheer for yourself for finishing early. Professor Trein's cat comes up to you. You give the yellow eyes cat your test and he brings it back to the Teacher. Your put your head on the palm of your head and stare out the window. The only thing you could think of was Epel. He was so dreamy, despite his height, he looked like a cute little boy. That could only make you smile to yourself and wait for the bell to dismiss you guys.

"Finally! Lunch is here, I'm starving..."
You say stretching your arms when the bell for P.E rang.
"Same Y/N, Coach Vargas didn't take us lightly today..."
Deuce complains taking his broom and putting it away to go and change back into his school uniform, and you do the same. You two walk into the cafeteria with your lunches and sit down with your other Heartslabyul friends. The cafeteria seemed louder than usual or maybe that was just you.
"Hey Y/N, i saw you with Epel. Why were you alone with him? Are you guys dating?"
Cater suddenly asks you, snapping pictures on his phone and posting them to Magicam.
"W-WHATTT?! NO I WAS HELPING HIM WITH A BOX!"
You yell at the ginger haired boy, standing up out of your seat and throwing your hands up in defense. You face heats up at the thought that your roommate would even think something like that. The junior could only smirk at you and was started to tease how your face was red. But as Cater was teasing you, you caught Epel in the corner of your eyes and you see him getting his ear pulled by his housewarden yelling at him for his manners. Your eyes widen in shock and your body froze. You wanted to approach the housewarden right then and there to beat him to a pulp. But you stares in horror as the housewarden lightly smacked him for Epel talking back. But when you saw the Pomefiore housewarden raising his arm, about to smack the light purple boy again, you abruptly run towards them and grab his arm and start to squeeze it, giving him a death glare through your eyes that suddenly turned dark.
"If you slap him one more time. I will not hesitate to beat you to a pulp. Now let go of him before I will not make this pretty."
You say squeezing his arm even tighter than you were before. The housewarden could only sneer at you and let's go of Epel, the second he released the boy, you grab Epel by the arm lightly and dash out of the Cafeteria.
"See? Told you that Y/N clearly likes him, they'd be a cute couple~"
Cater says to Trey and Riddle, they could only sigh at Carter's childish behavior.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you badly? Do I need to take to the infirmary?"
You rant to Epel, checking all around his body for any marks of blood. His face was burning up with you being so close to his face, he averts his eyes and starts to tremble at the touch of your hands.
"I-I'm fine...don't worry about it okay? I'm use to Vil scolding me on a daily basis.."
Epel mutters not daring to look into your bright eyes. You sighed at his words and hug him with your eyes closed. You felt so bad for him being constantly disciplined by Vil. The next few weeks you and Epel would always hang out after school and in the Spelldrive Club. You guys started to get really close and even had sleepovers. Vil didn't like fact that you hanged out with him but Rook stopped him from scolding you too. As you got closer with Epel, you realized that he would always stutter or flush alot around you. Even Leona and Ruggie noticed it during their practices. One day you opened your locker and a sticky note came out of it. You pick up the note and read the contents,
"Meet me at the fields."
Who could've sent me that? You start to confuse yourself as you make your way to the fields. The second you make it out to the bright outside, you see Epel standing there, twiddling with his fingers.
"Hey Epel whaat did you need?"
You ask the boy with a smile. His face burns up again and starts to stutter at his words
"W-Well...I- wanted to tell you something...I-I've liked you for a while now and you're very nice...kind...and—"
Before Epel could finish his sentence you pull him into a big hug and start to tear up. He puts his arms around you and start to smile with a light pink tint on his face.
"I've liked you too Epel...I thought you wouldn't like someone like me ever...so thank you..."
You say hugging him even tighter, he chuckles at your actions and hugs you tightly too. However you didn't notice 3 certain boys from your dorm snickering in the corner while taking pictures and videos.

Authors Note: OMG IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN SO LONG 😭 I got caught up in work but now I'm back ready to take more request! And omg 2K WORDS IVE WRITTEN IN THIS ONESHOT WTF...there will be upcoming headcanons and scenarios! Keep in touch for those and hopefully I can stay motivated 🥲