|Seven Minutes In Heaven 3/7|

Hey guys!! Sorry for not posting in the past few week 😭 I was originally gonna post more in June but I got caught up in drama on the last few days of school :') I'm back now! This is chapter 3 of the Seven Minutes In Heaven scenario. Reminder that how we started off this scenario is in part 0.5/1, we're gonna be going straight to the characters :)

|Dorms Included|
Octavinelle

|Characters Included|
Azul Ashengrotto
Jade Leech
Floyd Leech

|Type|
Scenario

Loading...

-Azul Ashengrotto-

"This is such a waste of time

"This is such a waste of time..."

You grumble to yourself. You honestly thought that the game was childish and was just a way to get people together in this school.

"Why do i have to go first? Make someone else go..."

You say to Cater, shooing him away with your hand. The ginger haired boy only sighs at your actions, and decides to go up to Azul instead.

"Here Azul! You can pick."

Cater exclaims. He puts the box infront of him waiting for his reply. The gray-haired boy pushes up his glasses in a nervous way. However he couldn't decline Carter's offer because of the Twins cheering him on to go first. Azul reaches in the box and pulls out a slip of paper, he unfolds it and reads the content, "Y/N." Azul's face suddenly turns pink and coughs into his fist, trying to hide the paper from everyone. However before he could put it in his pocket, the eager twin Floyd takes Azul's wrist that has the paper in it and takes the slip.

"Floyd!- wait!-"

Azul says trying to reach back for the slip of paper. But Floyd just dangles it above him as a tease. The eels grin tells Azul that theirs no stopping him now, and the gray-haired boy gives up and crosses his arms in embarrassment. The eel opens up the slip of paper and reads the name, before squealing.

"Azul got Shrimpy!!"

"EHHHH?!"

Was all you could let out of your mouth with a shocked expression. Well, it's was your own luck that you just had to be picked first.

"Alright you two! C'mon!"

Cater says with a tease in his tone. He pats Azul on the back before leading him to the closet, he enters in the dark room before you get pushed in there with him and hear the door shut loudly. Just as you were about to fall, Azul catches you immediately. You could feel his heartbeat pounding out of his chest, and you get up from the awkward position you two were in.