|Seven Minutes In Heaven Part 1/1|

HEY HEY! This is the next part to 0.5/1 for Heartslabyul's Seven Minutes In Heaven, if you didn't  see the intro go look at the 1st part, we're just going to get right onto the next 3 characters!!

Dorms Included:
Heartslabyul

Characters Included:
Ace Trappola
Deuce Spade
Trey Clover

Loading...

-Ace Trappola-

You drew your hand into the box of papers then once you felt you picked the lucky piece of paper, you took your hand out and unfolded the slip of paper

You drew your hand into the box of papers then once you felt you picked the lucky piece of paper, you took your hand out and unfolded the slip of paper. You scanned the paper to see the contents, "Ace" and you could only groan. You wished you could have gotten Deuce or someone else other than the red head.

"Give me that Y/N!"
Cater says snatching the slip of paper out of your hands, your eyes widen at his action and try to swipe the piece of paper back from him, but he holds the paper above your head. You try to stand on your tip toes to reach it but you couldn't even get near it. You pout slightly as you admit defeat, while Cater looks at who you're lucky person was.

"Ohoho, you got a lucky pick today~"
The green-eyed boy says smirking down at you. You gulp at his expression and knew he wouldn't let you two go lightly, Cater turns around and calls over Ace.

"Acey!! Come over here, it's your turn!"

"Hahh? Okay then, didn't expect to be picked so soon..."
Ace says, putting his hands behind his hand as he walks over to where you and Cater stood. As soon as he realized who his partner was, the ginger-haired boy's face grew a light tint on it. You're face did the same as you averted your eyes to look in his direction.

"Okay you lovebirds, let's start this game!"

Cater exclaims, pushing you two into the closet and slams the door shut, then with a click. You could hear Riddle telling Cater to not shut the door that hard next time, along with Trey chuckling. You and Ace sat in silence for a minute before the red head breaks the silence.

"I- won't force you to do anything your not comfortable with you know..."
Ace says, scratching the back of his neck. You couldn't see Ace at all, all you could feel was his arm brushed up against yours.

"I'm fine with anything...I'll follow the rules of the game unless you want Cater to be groaning how we broke the fun of it."
You say. Ace immediately took that as permission to cup your face and brought you closer to him. You felt your heartbeat speed up as he pulls you into his lap, and with no hesitation...he plants a kiss onto your lips. You felt butterflies in your stomach and could feel your heart exploding into a million pieces.

"Sorry...I couldn't really resist myself-"
Ace says shyly, pulling you into a hug. You felt his heart racing too, and with all the courage you could muster, you hugged him back and just as you were about to speak, the door flings open. Allowing a bright light to flood into the dark room.