chapter -1

This is my first work
Hope you enjoy it and this story start end fight of nightless city

In nightless city

Dark energy flowed  everywhere people fight and screaming .

Wei wuxian see everything last time and think nothing  is left my shijie die because of me and.. and her husband uncle feng mian and madam yu they all die because of me  all....All innocent wen people's die  because of me   thinking about everything and blaming himself  Wei wuxian  eyes fill with tears take her step in back side and he fall down from the cliff of rock.

Suddenly Lan wangji saw her to fall down from the cliff of rock and run the direction of Wei wuxian  and hold her hand because of this Wei wuxian hangout from the cliff .

"Wei ying  please tightly hold my hand" said Lan wangji when Lan wangji complete his word they listening  large screaming .

"Go to hell...Wei wuxian ... "said Jiang Cheng and stab his sword in the rock and twisted and rock have cricket.

"Let me go Lan Zhan please let me go this is my choice please" said Wei wuxian and push Lan wangji hand.

"No.. Wei ying don't deserve this  if Wei ying die than I am die with Wei ying "said Lan Wang ji.

"Why...? why you die with me w..hy..? Lan Zhan" said Wei wuxian.

"Because I promise  you , always stand besides of you  in any condition"said Lan wangji .

"Then forget the promise and let me go please .. Lan Zhan "  said Wei
ying.

"No... No Wei ying it's not only the region" said Lan wangji.

"Then what is the region Lan Zhan" asked  Wei ying.

"I love you Wei ying "said Lan wangji with teary  eye and rock breakdown.

Both Lan wangji and Wei wuxian fall down in to the ditch .

They hold their hands tightly and smile to seeing another.

Then bang......

They reborn their childhood

And story start.....

Hello my lovely reader. 🤗
English is not my mother language.
So please forgive 🙏my grammar and spelling mistakes.

And comment me my mistake

And vote the story 😉👍👍