Chapter 4

In Cloud Recesses .........

Next day 5 am in morning Lan wangji wake-up and found himself in her mother arm .Lan wangji think about his past life and then think to wait for Wei wuxian reply .

Some lan disciples come and knock his mother house door .  Due to knocked everyone wake-up .

"Come in "said Lan wangji mother.

Disciples come in to take wangji and his brother . Disciples , wangji and his brother bow his mother and went out .

After some time Lan wangji reached in Jingshi with some disciples. Lan wangji rest and disciples go to prepare the bathtub. Then Lan wangji go to bathroom and take a bath. After the bath Lan wangji go to Hanshi and took the breakfast with his brother. Then wangji and his brother go for classes .

After the classes  Lan wangji went in Jingshi  and receive Wei wuxian paper man massage . Reading the massage Lan wangji excited and his heart beat fast due to overload joy .

Sometimes thinks, Lan wangji made a plan and discuss with Wei ying with the  help of butterfly and paper man massenger .

In evening ......

Lan wangji go toward Cold cave . Lan wangji  entered the  Cold cave  and set down  beside the Lan yi white zither .
Lan wangji play the enquiry, after the enquiry Lan yi spirit present in front of Lan wangji.

" I see a different timeline of young man , Am I right little Lan ? " said Lan yi with a smirk.

"Yes from future " reply Lan wangji with a bow .

"Then what you want from me ?, little Lan ."  asked Lan yi with a small smile.

" My name is Lan wangji , son of Qingheng jun and grandson of Lan yi "said Lan wangji with a proper bow .

"I know little Lan because your face look like your father " said Lan yi with  a joyful smile.

"Tell me my child , what happened in future which brought you here in front of me for asking to my help " asked Lan yi with a comfort smile.

Lan wangji tell him the whole story like what happened in future , his and Wei ying reborn in  his  childhood self     and his decision . After the discussion Lan wangji asked him to teach the her zither cultivation .

Lan yi smile  of Lan wangji request and  nod her head in response to accept his request.

Getting the positive response Lan wangji face light up and his golden eye opened in  big due to happiness.

See a cute response from Lan wangji ,Lan yi chuckled .

After discussion Lan wangji bow and left the Cold cave .

Some time later ..........

Lan wangji go towards Library pavilion and enter the forbidden library area to search for the cultivation method whose partner cultivate demonic cultivation .

After some time search he found a book ' World of cultivation ' .  Took the book with him , Lan wangji go to Jingshi and read the book carefully. Suddenly door knocked someone called from outside "wangji ....open the door".

Listening his name Lan wangji hide the book and stand from his seat and go toward the door and open.

"Brother " said Lan wangji .

"Wangji " said his brother with smile and go inside the room.

Arranging the dinner table Lan xichen  said " Wangji let's eat the food with a smile ".

Close the door Lan wangji nod in response and set down besides his brother .They eat his food together.

........................................................................

Hello my lovely readers 🤗.

This my frist story .

English is not my mother language . So I hope you understand and forgive🙏 me for my grammar and spelling mistake .

Enjoy😃 this chapter and vote 👍me.