Chapter 3

In Yiling city .....

Near by yiling city in a small wooden house someone lying on the bed whose a 3 year old boy.

When little boy open his eye see the ceiling of roof . He thinks ,I am in heaven . Ahhh.... I think , I'm dead .

Wait , can Lan zhan confess me ?
It's mean he love me . Ahhh....  why am so fool ? I am always thought that he hate me that's why he always scold
me .  Oh.. My..God....Why am always misunderstood him ? What a bad luck  when he confess me , we already dead . I hope we live next life together. 

Door open a beauty full lady walk in the room and said in a sweet voice Wei ying baby wake up see it's 9:00 am in morning.

When he looked the woman his seliver eye big and his mouth open in "O" shaped due to the shock.
"Mother , are you alived?" asked Wei wuxian .

"Yes baby, I am alive and why are you asking such a weird question" said his mother with a smile.

Wei wuxian mind blank . His brain doesn't process anything . Suddenly Wei wuxian mother took him from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Taking Wei ying down the lap ,she go to prepare the bath . Wei wuxian see him the mirror and reality hit him that is he reborn his 3 year old self with a strong daemonic energy and weak golden core  and tear slip down his sliver eye .

Wei wuxian think's that dose Lan Zhan reborn like him . Can they safed everyone life whose he loved and trust. Can they found original culprit because I remember the second flute sound . I am sure someone else present whose know how to control demonic energy .

"Wei ying "called his mother.

"What my baby think to see the mirror" asked his mother with a pout.

"Nothing" reply the Wei ying with a small giggled .

Then Wei ying take the bath with the help of his mother and wear a simple brown color dressed .

After breakfast he play a small garden who situated in front of his house. Suddenly he saw a light blue color butterfly who set down the rose flower petal . Wei wuxian walk the direction of butterfly and took the butterfly on the rose petals  and then butterfly deliver the Lan zhan message .

Wei wuxian listening the message carefully . He is happy to know that Lan Zhan reborn like him and reply the message used the paper man messenger .

Wei wuxian went to the house and sit meditation pose and closed his eye to start the  meditation . After 2 hours meditation took his wooden toy sword . He go to the garden and asked his father to sword practice. His father agree with him and said with sweat smile "oh my baby want to teach swordman ship ". Ok father teach you how to use sword .

Wei wuxian father teach him swordman ship and he wondering that his baby Wei ying know to use the sword but don't think about this matter he kneel down and kissed Wei ying forehead and tickling him that's why Wei ying laughing and giggling.

To be continue......

...........................................................

Hello 🤗my lovely readers .
This is my first work . I hope you enjoy this and vote🙏 me .

English is not my mother language. So I hope you forgive me for my mistake and comment me .