the peaceful lake

The kids were lost.

"We're not lost. I know exactly where we are." Minho snapped, studying the map that he smartly grabbed at the Information Center. "We've seen that bush 4 times already." Seungmin said as he pointed at a dead bush.

"We're totally lost." Hyunjin whined, flopping onto the ground dramatically. "Okay, fine. We're lost. Happy?" Minho grumbled, rolling up the map and hitting Hyunjin with it.

"Jisung, this is all your fault. You wanted to go off the trail." Jeongin said. "The trail was lame!" went Jisung's reasonable response.

Changbin groaned, wishing he would've just stayed home.

"I can just try to open Google Maps or something." Chan said, before cursing as he had no Wifi. Felix looked stressed out and nervous, and screamed everytime he saw a bug. Only Minho was actually trying to figure out where they fuck they were.

"We turned right away from the trail around here, so maybe we can try to go back?" Minho said. "Wow. I would've never thought that we'd want to go back." Seungmin said sarcastically. "At least I'm actually trying to get us out of here." Minho retorted, reading the map's legend.

The eight kids continued their peaceful journey forward, until they were all startled by Jeongin's dolphin scream. "Look guys! A tree in the forest!" Jeongin said happily.

"No way, a tree in the forest?" Seungmin gasped. "Being sarcastic isn't helping!" Minho shouted.

"No like, I recognize this tree. From when we left the trail." Jeongin corrected. "Looks like any other lame tree." Jisung observed, which was not exactly helping team moral. Changbin slapped Jisung and the younger went ow!

"Maybe Jeongin is right." Chan tried. "Of course he's right." Hyunjin said.

"Ooo look! A lake!" Felix said. "I like lakes, but why do we need one right now?"Changbin asked. "I guess we can cool off here. I'll think of a plan later" Minho shrugged, shoving the map into his bag. "Yay! Last one down is Chan's underwear!" Felix said, running to the lake. Everyone instantly screamed and ran down.

Before Chan could protest, all the kids were gone. "Whatthefaq." Chan grumbled, "I am not paid enough for this."

Then the old man set off to follow the youngsters.

time skip brought to you by soonie, doongie, and dori

"Let's just sit and relax." Jeongin said and started to skip stones. Hyunjin laid on the grass, imagining himself as the main character. Hopefully bugs weren't crawling all over him.

Everything was fairly peaceful, aside from a screaming Minho and Jisung being chased around by an angry soaked Chan. Seungmin was showing Changbin his saved Day6 edits, and Felix was twerking in front of his phone for a TikTok or something.

Yep, totally peaceful.

Hyunjin sighed, drifting off in the cool wind and warm sun. "Look." Jisung giggled, pointing to a snoring Hyunjin. Damn, that guy was a heavy sleeper and feel asleep easily.

Minho noticed this as well. A evil smirk appeared on his face.

"We should throw Hyunjin in the lake." Minho suggested to Jisung, rubbing his hands together evilly.

"Jeongin!" Jisung whisper/yelled. Jeongin looked over at them with a raised eyebrow, and instantly knew what Jisung wanted to ask. "No." Jeongin said, continuing to skip rocks like the well-behaved baby he was.

"How are we supposed to lift Hyunjin without him waking up?" Jisung said. Minho carefully poked Hyunjin's forehead and flopped his arm around. The dumbass didn't move an inch.