━━ i actually hate you

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter three━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

madelina sprinted out of her house, praying to all the lords above her dad wouldn't catch her sneaking out, before practically jumping into matt's car.

"matthew."

"hello," his voice was much more quiet than usually, and madelina sighed, not wanting this to be an awkward car ride.

she looked at the side of his face for a moment and tried to find ways to insult him on the spot so she could entertain herself for the rest of the car ride, but her mind went blank.

"what the fuck are you doing?" matt asked with furrowed eyebrows, feeling slightly self-conscious under her intense stare, and he turned his head to find her with an amused expression on her face.

"remember when your corny ass tried to prank the internet by saying you got a haircut?" she suddenly laughed, and matt was already rolling his eyes at her question. "like, a buzz cut."

"yes, madelina. i remember."

"that was goofy." she grimaced when she noticed his sour expression, and leaned back in her seat with a slight smirk. "sore subject, i assume?"

he glanced over at her for a split second, and he squinted his eyes. "kill yourself."

"woah-"

"you're saying that as if you wouldn't bawl your eyes out if i get a haircut."

"i couldn't give less of a fuck, to be honest." she shrugged, lying straight through her teeth. he had beautiful hair, and it aggravated madelina to her core. "chris and nick on the other hand..."

"we both know that's a lie," he mumbled, not keeping his eyes off the road. "there's no need for that."

"alright, tough guy." she scoffed, annoyed at his cocky attitude. "and you call me a narcissist."

"you are."

"so are you."

it was silent for a few seconds, and madelina tried to hide the grin creeping on her lips. "why are we lowkey perfect, like we could be narcissists together-"

"i knew you were gonna say some weird shit like that, oh my god." matt interrupted her with a groan, rubbing his hand over his jaw briefly. "just shut up."