━━ hiding from the enemy

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter six━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

madelina was absolutely shocked and embarrased about the events that took place earlier that night. everything started to sink in slowly, but instead of facing the concequences, she tried to drown it out by alcohol, obviously.

chris had been watching over her ass since she first escaped the awkwardness by literally running off to the kitchen, and he had been bickering with the tipsy girl ever since.

"mady come on." chris groaned, trying to take the cup from her hand, but she tightened her grip and started swirling around to dodge the annoyed but kind of amused boy. "give me the cup."

"no," she scoffed, quickly swallowing the last sip of her drink. "you can go now." she shooed him away, making a gesture with her hands, and chris rolled his eyes. she was about to walk away but chris grabbed her hands in his own, pulling her towards him slightly with a stern look.

"guess what goof," he paused and inched closer to her face with a certain amusement hidden in his face. "you're not going anywhere."

"okay." she folded her hands over her chest, and stayed as still as she possibly could, this making chris hold back a chuckle. "boss." she sneered.

"alright, you fucking baby." he mocked, his eyes darting around the room for a second. "have you seen matt?" he asked, and immediately smirked when he noticed the distressed look on her face at the mention of his brother. "i bet you want to-"

"shut the fuck up." she spat, taking a step closer and tiptoeing so she could seem more threathening. "don't speak, like at all." she dragged out, her eyes droopy.

"ok-"

"don't speak."

chris shut his mouth with a grin on his face, and he bit his lip to refrain himself from laughing at the embarrasment on her face.

"also, if you tell anyone about..." she trailed off, cringing at the thought of it. "the kiss," she whispered, her eyes widening. "you know, i will actually murder you."

"alright ma'am." chris replied lazily, making a salut gesture with his fingers before rolling his eyes. "you're deadass such a dumb bitch."

"alright not too much on my girl." spencer suddenly emerged behind the two, and she wrapped her arm around madelina who jumped in suprise at the sudden presence. "what did she do, though?" she asked, and could immediately tell something was up by the warning look on madelina's face.