━━ mady reads fanfics

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter four━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"what are you smiling at, goof?"

"i'm not smiling." madelina shook her head repeatetdly, quickly wiping the cheeky smile from her face in an instant. she shut her phone off, and chris raised both his brows at her, a confused smile plastered on his face.

"you are, i can still see it." he squinted his eyes slightly, pointing his finger right in front of her mouth, and madelina realized she still had a hint of a smile displayed on her lips.

chris glanced down at her phone for a split second, and before she could register his intentions, he had snatched her phone from her lap with a grin. he stood up from his chair with a giggle, and thanked the lord madelina let him add his face id to her phone.

chris and madelina had a free period, and decided to sit in the cafeteria instead of the school library 'cause the two could not shut the fuck up even if their lives depended on it.

she tried to grab her phone from chris' hand, but quickly gave up when she realized it was no use and she slouched back in her seat with a huff, folding her arms over her chest in annoyance. she looked up at chris with a glare and watched how his amused face turned into one of both shock and laughter.

"you were laughing like a goof... because of wattpad?" he whispered, his face coming closer to hers so the remaining people in the cafeteria couldn't hear him. "are you fucking with me?"

madelina could tell he was supressing his laughter, and she rolled her eyes, her face also coming closer to his as a challenge.

"no, i'm not fucking with you."

the two stared at each other for a moment, before they both burst out laughing at the same time. chris' head came to rest on madelina's shoulder, and she grabbed the bottom of his shirt in her hands, mindlessly toying with it while she desperately tried to catch her breath. madelina wasn't even embarrased that she got caught, she honestly didn't even care.

"what the fuck." both spencer and chase were now standing in front of the two, both with confused smiles on their faces. "what happened."

"mady was reading," chris glanced down at the phone clutched between his fingers, and giggled once again. "a jj maybank fanfic."

chase his eyebrows furrowed, and he looked at madelina in confusion. "what's that?"

"it's a sex story about jj-"