40

"Mr dhruv I know that you are not talking to me but it doesn't mean that you will ignore my talks which are related to work ! After all you are my personal assistant so you can't.

"Ok boss go for it " dhruv replied while throwing his phone on table

"Book my tickets of Bangalore" He told him

"Bangalore" ! Why so suddenly Is there something wrong happened"? He asked advik

"Do what you are told dhruv " advik replied

"Stop this drama of yours and tell me the reason" ! Dhruv told him

"There is nothing, I was just trying to have conversation with you dhruv you know that I can't spend even a single day without taking to you and look what you are doing with me ! You even didn't asked me that what happened today when I met radhika! "
He said while being little bit emotional

Dhruv didn't said anything but hugged him and advik didn't hugged him back

"I know and I am sorry for that but still advik the way you left without answering me that day ,made me feel like you don't care about my words ! "

"I am sorry for that but even you know that how much hate to talk about these feelings and all "
He stated

"Ok fine I'll try to not talk about that "

"You better " advik replied

" Ok tell me what happened today "? Dhruv asked while taking his glass

'' Nothing good ! There were no chats of them " advik told and filled his glass

"Expected " but what we will do know because only 2 days are left ?''

"Just sit and enjoy are defeat because rishabh will never accept anything that to infront of me ! For the very first time he won without knowing"
Advik said and laughed at his own words

"We have 2 more days ,. And you are not someone who will give up easily"

Advik looked at him and signed

"Same words "

What ? Dhruv asked.

" I told her everything! Reason behind why I wanted to hack his account and about ritika , I told radhika every freaking thing and to be honest it was a defeat..I just split myself infront of her ,she must be thinking that behind that cold hearted advik there is another man and I hate that fact dhruv ,when I started telling her than there was no stop for me and her eyes told me that she was ready to listen every bit of it ,when I was telling her everything then it didn't felt like she is nothing to me but someone whom I can explain myself!
She is type of girl who can never stop talking and today she listened me carefully, I was the one who use to listen to other's but today it was reverse.
It was a clear defeat for me dhurv but it looks like sometimes defeats to feels good . Her experience told different story today and my words would have done same for her ! ".

Dhruv smiled at his words to which advik frowned.

"We'll Mr Advik Singhania congratulations for you defeat, Cheers for your lose which might turn out to be the biggest win out there " he said showing him his glass

"Fuck you dhruv , the way you play with your words makes me go crazy "
Advik replied while putting his glass back .

"Going crazy isn't wrong " he replied

"Why the hell even I told you ! " Advik said and left immediately

Dhruv laughed at him and walked behind calling his name .

Radhika
I should help him ! But he will think that I tried to get into his personal matters and then I will have to handle it which I really don't want !
But I can help him and i should because somewhere what happened it was because of me so it's my responsibility to make it okay .

It's final I will help him , telling myself I picked my phone to dial his number and ask him to meet me.

Finally in third attempt rishabh picked my call !

"Hello radhika! Are you okay ? What happened? "
He asked before she can say anything

"Actually I am not " she replied

Why ? He asked her with concern in his voice to which radhika rolled her eyes ,

'I just want to meet you tomorrow '

Rishabh didn't said anything for a minute and finally spoke

"See ! If again you are going to ask me about advik's and ritika then please don't. I am not interested radhika "

"This time it's about us " she replied

"Us" ? He asked being excited

" Yes about us " she replied sweetly

" Done ! Just tell me where to meet and timeing "

" Can we meet at your house "?

"Yah ,i mena why not ! So I will send you my address."

"Done I will be there by 10 am "she replied

"10 am ! What about your office "?

" Don't think about that I have alredy resigned "

" That's great " he said happily

"Okay I will see you tomorrow " she said and hanged up !

I quickly hanged up not listing to what he has to say , yah i was full of listing his lies and this time I am playing back .

Advik
I was seeting in my balcony and heard my phone ringing! Who can call me at this hour i thought and moved inside my room ,it's was unknown number ! Hope that it's not wrong number disturbing this late .

Hello,
Advik said

" Okay so it's true that owls don't sleep in night'
He heard his voice which made him close his eyes to control himself

"We'll yes that's why you are calling me this late right rishabh'?
Advik asked

"Say what you want to say because today I will not mind " he replied

"Come to the point " advik told him

"Remeber I told you about my lady love " he asked sarcastically

"Yah that lady love who doesn't even wants to see your face "

"I just got to know that she resigned "

"What " ? Advik almost shouted

"Oops !! Looks like she didn't informed you " .

"Who told you that she has resigned?
Advik asked him

"Offcourse it's was my girl only who informed me "

Advik listened him carefully

"I am hanging up " advik said but his words made his stop

" I just want to say that from the next time I don't want to you to beg around her asking to not resign and not even around me Advik ! I sure this time it's about her and i will not leave if by chance you plan something against me or her " .

Advik didn't said anything and hanged up.

Radhika!!!!!!!!!
He shouted

Don't mind his words advik ! He was playing with me again so that I can't focus on tomorrow's meeting . But he thinks of me as a fool like seriously she will resign without informing me and if I will allow her now to do that !
She will hate to even see that face of him and he is telling me to stay away from them ,
I will see you tomorrow rishabh In meeting when I will get that project infront of your eyes then you'll get to know about advik Singhania, getting ready to loose once again.

Changing myself into my comfort clothes i set down with my coffee and files , definitely sleep will not overtake me because of that phone call from him and her words ! I need to focus on my work .