Author note

Hii everyone, Hope you all doing good! I wanted to say thanks to all those consistent readers ,your votes motivated me alot through out this journey .This was my very first book and I tried to give my best with every new chapter I wrote.,intail chapters were little bit cringey ! And after that I tried my best to solve that issue but then it was getting bore so I came with some new plots and I guess it worked ! You all liked it :) The most important thing on which I worked was on dialogues of characters.
So I hope that you liked reading this book yeah I know it wasn't worth reading but I am definitely working on it .But the important thing is that I am taking break from Wattpad for 2 months, I have my exam on 3sep and now I have only two months left so I will not be able to update till that ,I was going to do this in may only but that exictment of writting new chapters didn't let that happen unfortunately now I will have to this otherwise it will cause me only .

We'll I have one request for you all that review this book till here , whether you liked it or not ! Something you want me to work on or anything which you find good ,just let me know in comments please, Trust me it will make me feel good so please do it .

GoodBye and take care ! 🤍