Author note

Hiiii Everyone I hope you all are doing well , finally after 2 months I am back here on Wattpad .. don't know how to Start I mean I had excused myself saying that I have to prepare for my exam which will be happening on 3sep and it already did ! And I did not even appear for my exam .. somewhere I prepared well but when I had to perform I gave up telling myself that I wouldn't be able to crack this exam so why  to waste my time and give expectations to my parents! Although there were some personal issues also which somewhere didn't allow me to give this exam..but it's alright I mean this is a small start of a long journey and definitely there will be some points where I will make wrong decisions but those wrong decisions will definitely help me in finding the right directions !
You know some decisions you regret like the way I am regreating this one ..but still this one decision somehow helped me to decide what I have to do next and the important thing is that I have clarity that yes I have to do that particular thing and this clarity was something I hadn't before so somewhere I feel happy to .

Okk coming back on the main point that when I will Start publishing new chapters ,so let me inform you that by tomorrow I will be publishing new chapters! Although I am totally lost with track that is what I have to do next but still I will manage and I will suggest you guys to read the last chapter so that you remember what was going on .

Thank you !!