Chapter 118

With Azrael

Azrael: How close are we to Adudu's ship

Valkyrie: A few lightyears north, we should be there in a few minutes

Azrael: We don't have time for a few minutes, can you give me the exact coordinates?

Valkyrie: I can, give me a minute.

Gopal: So, why are you so worried about Izumi? Wasn't she taught about space?

Azrael: Gopal, this isn't the time-

Fang: We can tell him, if you allow it, Captain...

Azrael: . . . Permission granted. 

Fang: *Nods* Izumi is from a different planet Gopal. One where Space Travel nor Space discoveries exist.

Gopal: Huh? Is that even possible? I mean look around, we are surrounded by space. How can a whole planet not know about space?

Ying: Haiyah, it's because her species have an ability called quirks and are more focused on them.

Gopal: Quirks? What's a quirk?

Yang: Quirks are like our powers but were genetically given to them from birth unlike us, we got our power from powerspheres.

Gopal: Ooh, like how Admiral Tarung suddenly gets mad during work but calm like a kitten during break time.

Ying: *Glasses fall off halfway* Er- yeah whatever you said.

Valkyrie: Got it, sending you the location now.

Azrael: Remember when we save her don't let her out of the box.

Gopal: Huh? Why not?

Valkyrie: Because we don't want her to know about space, if she did then she will realize that TAPOPS isn't just a normal agency.

Gopal: And why is that so bad-

Ying: We will explain when we finish this mission alright Gopal.

Yaya: Yeah, we still need to save Izumi.

Valkyrie: *Looks at the radar and smiles* Get ready, we have some backup with us too. 

With Boboiboy

Retak'ka: HAhaha, what's the matter boy? Can't use that power to fight me. *he swings a whip towards Boboiboy but he dodges* Figured, you wouldn't want to harm those allies of yours.

Boboiboy: *He looks over to see his leg and then to the crowded mess on a battlefield* "Tch, my leg isn't perfect and not to mention the other agents here. I have to think of something" *Dodges another attack but tumbles back a little*"If only, we can get somewhere far away from here-but Azzy isn't here anymore-Ochobot!!!"