Chapter 129

Izumi: Wait, WHAT? But don't you have a contract with Nezu until we finish U.A.

Flora: That is in the contract but don't you think after this war things would be a little quieter?

Izumi: Huh, but there are plenty of villains out there trying to do bad. It's not like they will disappear overnight.

Shade: The villains aren't the problem, the real problem is what comes after our fight. I'm sure you have seen that sky before leaving Japan, right? 

Izumi: Well, yes. It was mostly very cloudy when I last left and it's not like I can access the news to know what it looks like now.

Flora: It's not like the sky has ever changed after you left. That fight alone was able to change the weather of your planet 90 degrees, without Boboiboy's intervention, the damages would have been a lot worse than it already is.

Shade: If All for one wanted to he could destroy the whole planet and everyone on it leaving him the sole winner. The powers of Endeavor and Dabi alone were able to cause a global winter over the world for the first few days, Boboiboy managed to reduce the damages with his giant glacier but even he can't undo what has been done.

Flora: What V is saying is true, your planet will be too dangerous for anyone to go do anything. It's like a volcanic winter, schools will be closed down, the streets filled with debris and snow piles that can stack as tall as 30 feet. Winning this war is meaningless if you don't prepare for the aftermath, things will not go back to normal, not to mention the food supplies will be at their lowest with crops frozen across the whole globe. We won't be able to help everyone, this planet is too vast.

Shade: Not to mention the neediness of some civilians. At that moment of victory for the heroes, it will mean nothing if all that is on their minds is survival.  

Izumi: Well, he can change it right? He can stop all the damage done to my planet.

Shade: If only it were that simple, our powers can manipulate the elements around us but... we can never do it forever. There is a limit on how long he can stop the cold winters but that's just it, a temporary solution, we can't do it forever and soon we will break and winter will come, we can't stop Mother Nature from running its course, we have to ride the waves and live with the aftermath.

Izumi: So, there is nothing we can do.

Flora: Sorry, we aren't Gods that can just snap our problems away. This war will not be pretty... and it never will.

Izumi: I-I see, can't you warn Principle Nezu at least?

Shade: We could but... I think he already knows the consequences of this war.

Flora: That uncle of yours is pretty clever, for our alien standards. It was pretty smart of him to join forces with another school to create a safe house for all those who need it.

Izumi: Hmm, just a question. What kind of quirks does All for One have exactly?

Shade: Oh, he has a lot of quirks. There is a multiplier quirk, a spear quirk, a hardening quirk a-

Izumi: Does he have something like a manipulation quirk?

Shade: Uhm, well he does-

Izumi: *Gasp* So he can-

Shade: BUT!!! 

Izumi: *Shuts up*

Shade: He needs to touch the person in order for it to work. His quirk can only manipulate the actions of the target, not the way they speak. The first and last time I saw him was at Kamino Ward and I barely fought in that. There is no way he was able to touch me.