Chapter Twenty-Seven

Zander

We step inside a dimly loud, crowded club, and instantly, I feel like I've gone deaf in one ear, since the music is so loud it feels like it is rattling my brain.

After wining and dining in one of the most luxurious restaurants I have ever seen, we decided to take advantage of the happy hour at the bar next door. The dance floor is packed, and so are the booths off to the side. Brea swipes at my hand, dragging me toward the bar, where she orders us both a drink. She hands it back to me, and I tuck her in close to my side.

Bright, neon lights illuminate a path the leads directly to the dance floor.

"Come on," she grins, inclining her head in that direction.

"No way," I argue. "I am not a good dancer."

She gives me a pointed look. "After another few drinks you will be."

"I doubt that."

"Come onnnn," she insists.

"Argh," I groan.

We both down our drinks in record-time, and I let her lead me toward the crowded dance floor. It's been a long time since I let loose and did something fun like this. Not that I think I've ever been to a night club before if I'm honest.

The thumping bass drills inside my head as she pushes past people, dragging me deeper into the crowd. Spinning, she steps up close to me, looping her arms around me and yanking me closer. Her body moves and slides against mine, and I can't take my eyes off her.

She shimmies down to the floor, bounces a few times, and slides back up my body, her hands roaming over my chest.

I've seen love. It's everywhere. In movies, all the people around town. I've never experienced it myself. Until, maybe, right now.

I don't quite know how to handle this. It's all new to me. But every moment we spend together, I feel myself falling more and more. And I think I really do love this woman. Her charming personality, her warm smile, those deep, endless eyes.

The burning, aching feeling in my chest, I thought it was lust, but it is something much more than that.

Yanking her to me, I dive toward her mouth, and kiss her passionately. She moans into the kiss as her fingers tighten around my shirt.

"Want to get out of here?" she murmurs against my ear, causing heat to rush to my groin.

"Never thought you'd ask."

***

We stumble into the hotel room in a mess of limbs, kissing each other wildly, while also trying to rip each other's clothes off.

"Protection?" she groans.

"No," I admit, sounding breathless.

"I'm on the pill," she says. "And I've been tested. I'm all good."

"I all good, too."

"Thank God," she groans.

Her dress falls off her, pooling at her feet. Reaching behind her, I unclasp her bra, and her breasts spring free, bouncing a few times as they fall. Groaning, I cup them with my hands, squeezing them, loving how full and heavy they feel in my hands. Her nipples pebble under my touch as she throws her head back, pushing her hips towards me as I run my thumbs over her sensitive flesh.

Dropping to my knees, I slip my fingers into the waistband of her sheer underwear and yank them hard down her thighs. Lightly pushing her, she falls back onto the bed, and reaches for her shoes.

"No," I say roughly, my voice so raspy, it's almost unrecognisable. "Leave these on."

Her lips curve into a smirk as she nods, falling back onto her elbows. I move to the end of the bed, pushing myself between her thighs. My eyes zero in on the soft, pink flesh between her upper thighs, already glistening in wetness.

I slam my mouth onto her opening, sliding my tongue straight up her slit, overwhelmed with the sweet delicious taste and scent of her. She mewls as my tongue runs roughly over her clit, slipping inside her folds with urgency. Like I'm a starved man and this is the first meal I've had for days. As my tongue laps over her swelling clit, I slip a finger easily inside, working it in the same thrusting motion that my tongue is. Her laboured breathing fills the air as she bucks her hips, and I feel her legs tremble as she wraps them around my head, the heels of her hoes digging painfully, and most certainly pleasantly, into my back.

"You're fucked soaked," I grunt, pulling back for a moment to insert another finger. "Always so eager for me, aren't you, Angel?"

A choked gasp leaves her as I curl my fingers, hitting right where she needs. She lets out a startling cry as her hips jerk, her legs tightening around my head as she releases, flooding my mouth with my new favourite flavour in the world.

"Zander," she whimpers, sagging back into the mattress, shaking with the aftermath of the orgasm I just gave her.

Inching up her body, I run my tongue over my lips, savouring the tase of her, which is now all over my face.

"Oh, Angel," I grin, wrapping my fingers around her throat, forcing her eyes to pop open. "This is only the beginning of the things I have planned for you."