Morning

Peter opened his eyes to the sound of the curtains moving. He turned to the other side and closed his eyes again as sunshine flooded the rooms. He waited till his eyes got adjusted before opening them again just to see Valentine standing beside the bed, dressed in a thigh-length peach-coloured t-shirt and dark pink PJs. His hair was messed but it made him look cute. 

Peter rubbed his eyes, "What time is it?"

Val pointed at the clock and made his way towards the door. Peter suddenly got up and hugged Val from behind. 

"Uh?? Morning??" Val sounded genuinely confused. 

"Mine" Pete mumbled, half asleep.

"Uh, huh?" Val said, gripping the knob of the door.  

   [ A/n- Have any of u read door babies by Jay?? I suddenly remembered abt that book ]  

"I discovered I love you ~~" Pete mumbled again, nuzzling into Val's neck, "I love you,"

"Okay, and when did you discover that?" Val asked with a hint of a smile on his lips. 

"Since all my decisions started to revolve around you in my dream,"

"Your dream, huh?" Val asks and then winces as Pete pins him on the door. "Uhm? Care to explain?"

"In a second" Peter replied as his brown eyes shone with excitement. 

He leaned forward, cautiously, and soon their noses were touching. Valentine could feel his heartbeat speed up. He leaned forward and their lips touched. Val tasted his partner's lips greedily, devouring them.

The heated feeling lasted only for a minute as the bell suddenly rang. Val breathed hard and rushed out of the room. Pete smiled and grabbed a white t-shirt from the cupboard and left the room seconds before Val shouted, "Arden's here !!"