"Date Me"

[ A/N: I know this was supposed to be about Peter and Val BUT since I am writing, I get to decide what I will write about and thus this chapter will be about Adrienne and Arden. AND NO !! NO INCEST]

"I can't believe you actually did it!!" Arden stood at the doorframe looking slightly shocked. Out of all the things they expected to happen, this was not one of them. 

Val looked away, sheepishly. 

"Arden come on, he only wanted to try it on," Adrienne mumbled trying to get a hold of the situation. 

"That is not what I meant!! I meant how you said he looks better in that shirt than I do!!"

Something like a flash of surprise flashed through Adri's features. "But, you look the best so it is fine?" 

"I am just gonna go," Valentine mumbled, taking the shirt off and leaving the room. 

[ A/N: There is a 0% chance Arden's shirts will fit Val. *Proceeds on imagining a shirtless Val* /nsrs]

Adrienne flopped down on the cushion. "Are you jealous?"

Arden looked away, " What do you expect me to say? Take me on a date?"

"How are they even related?"

"I said that so it is related"

"So, you are jealous," 

Arden entered the room and sat beside Adri. A smile played on their lips.

"You are thinking something naughty again?" Adri groaned. 

"Date me," Arden replied. 

Adri shook her head, " Not this again!!"

"Whyy not?? Date me, daddy"

Adri shook her head again and got up just in time as Peter entered, flustered and mumbled," Why is Val going around half-naked?"

A/N: This is basically random shit. I don't have a plot. I just wrote whatever came in mind coz I said I'll write. No judgement else you die.