Donuts and Waffles

Imagine making cinnamon rolls all alone at 8:15 pm. That doesn't sound pretty fun, right? But Leah was Leah, and she was determined to succeed. And she would have succeeded if she didn't forget about putting them into the oven before going to the washroom. 

"We have a problem!!" she screamed causing Arden to rush into the room, laptop in one hand and a coffee mug in another. 

"Let me guess, you caused it?" they scoffed, waving the coffee mug in front of their nose to block the smell of burnt cinnamon rolls. 

Leah coughed, "Well, maybe but we have a problem."

"No, YOU have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps getting into one. Wait, Im not drunk enough to listen to the entire story," Arden sighed, and kinda inhaled the coffee instead of drinking it properly, "Yes, now, what happened?"

"I burnt the cinnamon rolls"

"I can see."

"At least try to act like you care," Leah said exasperated. "Tuli will probably kill me,"

[ A/N: I don't support violence. I would have just made Leah have the cinnamon rolls that's all ]

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

Leah glared at Arden, putting down the tray and looked around to see if her mess was fixable. It was not. 

"You are cute," Arden said all of a sudden making Leah look at her again.

"What?"

"I said you look like a boot," they replied, putting the coffee mug in the sink and grabbing a piece of cloth. "I will help you clean the kitchen,"

"I am going to need therapy after this," Leah mumbled, taking a bite out of one of the burnt cinnamon rolls and spitting it out. "This tastes like unicorns"

"Oh?" Arden smiled evilly [ A/N, is that a word? ], hugging her from behind and taking a bite out of the roll Leah was holding. "This tastes like you !!"

"I don't taste this bad," she exclaimed, "Wait, you don't even know how I taste !!" 

[ A/N, just traumatising myself, don't mind me ]

"Oh? I have tasted you though,"

"WHEN?! WHAT THE FUCK! WAS I DRUNK?"

"In my dreams."

Leah threw the cinnamon roll towards Arden, glaring at her who caught it just in time, laughing their ass off. 

[ A/N: Idk how to end this now. ]

*** 

Outside the kitchen, Pete and Val stood there trying to figure out if they should enter and help them or not. 

"They are having fun for sure" Val mumbled as Pete reached for him and planted a kiss on his cheek, "Guess we are having a donut and waffle fight for dinner."