Chapter : 9 BUTTERFLIES

We were laying on the bed, close enough to hear each other breathing. When he said those words I didn't know what to say, neither did I say anything. I just hugged him and said "I love you too". Laying on the bed next to him still felt strange and I could not hide this feeling from him.

"Get used to it, baby. I'll be sleeping with you every night. The first thing you'll see when you wake up is this handsome face, so prepare yourself!" He had a naughty face on which gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Good night," he whispered in my ear and kissed my lips gently. I knew I'd get a good night sleep in his arms that night.

Next morning

I could not open my eyes because of the bright sun rays, but then I could feel something in front of me which blocked those rays and when I opened my still-sleepy eyes I found his face close to mine. I saw him smiling as soon as I woke up and that was like a treat to my eyes. He leaned in to give me a morning kiss on my cheek and patted my head. I wanted to wake up like this every morning.

After shower we settled at the table for the breakfast he cooked while I was in the shower.

"Do you enjoy cooking? You always cook before I think of doing so. Don't cook by yourself next time, let me help you too." 

  It's been so long since I 've been living here but it's always him who cooked.

"I'm glad to cook for you but if you wanna try doing it together let's do it tonight. Let's cook dinner together."

"Come on, what are you doing? We are getting late."

We were going to the office together so I needed to put on some nice make up for him.

"Why are you yelling? I'm already here." I cried while climbing down the stairs.

"Are you sure you're heading to the office? I mean you're not auditioning for a modelling gig, right? You look damn hot, girl!"

His lusty eyes worked as my mirror , he made me feel beautiful.