3

Raven woke me from my slumber as I had fallen asleep on the chair. I opened my eyes and with a blurry vision, noticed that there were 3 men in the room including Raven. "Please quit calling me Raven. My name is Lin." He spoke, causing me to become wide awake as I got scared if I had been saying things out loud. He had smirk as he told me, "I can read your mind." I frowned at that as I did not want someone reading my mind. "Too bad." He said as a man stepped forward to examine me. He checked my eyes and other sense organs which was very uncomfortable. "She seems to be very healthy from the looks of it though I would like to examine her further with my equipment."

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to protest but, another voice beat me to it. I snapped my head towards it, noticing the third man. He was looking at the floor and looked very intimidating. However, he was breathtakingly gorgeous. I blushed as I looked back at Lin. He was smirking yet again and I wished to slap that silly smirk off his face. "Now now, we don't want violence. Plus, he can read your thoughts as well little birdie." Lin told me which made me turn as red as a tomato.

I looked back at the good looking guy and our eyes locked. He had the most prettiest hazel eyes. I could get lost in them all day. Managing to snap myself out of the trance he put me in, I apologised quickly for my inappropriate thoughts. "I don't mind, used to it now anyways. You human girls go crazy for the first good looking man you see. Its something I feel sorry for." He said and immediately I felt pissed off. I was halfway to him when Lin grabbed my arm and told me to stay in my limit. I tightly shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I sighed and went back to my seat. "What should we do with her, Eran?" Lin asked the guy.

"I don't care, put her in the breeding program or make her a worker. If we're done now, I'll be taking my leave." He said, making me fear the very thought of being a child factory. I ran towards him and grabbed his hand. He glared at me and tried to shake off my hand but I held him with both my hands. I pleaded him, "Please do not make me a breeder. Its not even allowed in my religion. I'm not a rag doll you can just throw around. Please, Eran." His eyes widened when I used his name. I thought I made a mistake but something in his eyes told me he'll listen. He nodded and stared down at our hands. I blushed and let go quickly. "I apologise." I whispered. Eran sighed and grabbed my hand again, surprising me. "What are you-" I started as he started to pull me out of the room but he gave me the look to keep quiet.

I kept quiet as told and went along with it. We arrived in front of a door that had an unknown language written above it. We entered the room and immediately I was happy. Jalal ran towards me and tackled me, making me fall back on the floor. "Ow, Jalal!" I wheezed out. He was so strong for a child that I found it unbelievable. "How did you do that. You grew strong buddy." I said, sitting up. In the corner of my eye, I saw Eran wearing a ghost of a smile. "They gave me candy!" Jalal said, giggling. I smiled at his happiness. Thats all that mattered to me. "We gave him our blood, it fixed his health." Eran spoke from behind me. I didn't know wether that was a good thing or a bad thing. "Is his asthma gone?" I asked, unsure if he was fixed for good or just for now. "Yes its gone for good." He answered. I got up and hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered. I couldn't believe aliens would cure my brother. I was so happy that I forgot I was hugging a male. I was religious, it was something I grew up with where I lived and I followed the rules as they were right in their place. I smiled slightly as I let go of him. He cleared his throat. "Right then, I'll be taking my leave. We'll discuss your role here tomorrow. Lin will take you to your room." He said, turning around to leave. "Wait! Can I get somethings from my home? If that's alright." I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

He nodded and left. Lin came soon and my day continued as planned.