𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞

(These photos are gone bc I wanted to add some of devilish)

Quinn wrote her number down on the piece of paper. "Why are you writing your number down?" Matt asked. "It's for Tom and Bill. I told them we'd keep in touch." Quinn shrugged.

Matt chuckled. "Why would they want your number?" Matt held back a laugh. "Listen here you little bitch. I'm the hottest person in this room, Okay? So, shut the fuck up." Quinn threatened.

"Do you want me to act like I know what your saying?" Matt asked. "I want you to shut the fuck up, you ugly ass bitch." Quinn muttered.

Matt made an 'meh, meh, meh.' Sound.

Quinn stood up. "If I don't leave. I'm gonna punch you in the face. And I don't wanna punch you right now, but I do at the same time." Quinn grabbed the paper that had her number on it and walked away.

She walked outside and sat on a bench. Her hand on the bar beside the bench, her head on her hand.

The paper was folded into her pocket.

She hadn't been think that day. Her mind was somewhere else. She was zoning out a lot more then usual.

The only time she wasn't zoned out was when she was performing it talking to someone.

She didn't really understand why. She never used to zone out this much.

She zoned back into reality. She grabbed the paper in her pocket and went inside.

She didn't know how she was gonna give Tom her number she didn't know what room he was staying in.

Quinn walked back into her hotel room. The rest of the band was still in there.