𝟐.𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 . 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬.

 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

Quinn paced back and forth. "Quinn! There is a 50/50 percent chance that we won't run into them.  Even then your still friends with three out of the four of them." Matt shrugged placing his drumsticks down.

"True but, it's the same city, this city." Quinn stressed. "You could've just blocked that number." Aiden pointed out. "Shut up. It's good to know their alive at some points." Quinn hit him.

"Okay. So, let's say we do run into them. You and Bill have your moment. You hug Georg and Gustav, and ignore Tom. Simple." Cara chimed in.

"Simple? Not fucking simple. He'll stare at me with his fucking gorgeous brown eyes that make me wanna die. Besides the point. God Jesus lord kill me." Quinn groaned.

"Okay. But you hate him, he hates you. So, he'll just have to sit there." Matt shrugged. "But you don't understand, that's the thing. This is stressing me out more then when I see your face." Quinn complained.

"Listen, we're gonna do our concert, sign some shit, get some food, walk around back stage, then go to the hotel. We aren't leaving your side unless you need to use the bathroom. We are glued together." Matt wrapped an arm around her and Cara.