𝟐.𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐍𝐨. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐭 𝐌𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐍𝐨. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐭 𝐌𝐞.

Quinn walked around the lobby with the band. "You wanna know what he told me?" Quinn asked them, sitting on one of the couches.

"What?" Cara asked. "That I'm self centered and needed to get my head out of my ass." Quinn shrugged.

"I never liked him in the first place." Cara told her. "How are you self centered? You care about all of us, you make sure our fans are safe at concerts, you always talk about how much you love and appreciate the support you get and how much you love us." Aiden pointed out.

"I don't know. I don't even talk about myself to anyone. Only when they ask. I talk about how much I love and appreciate you guys for everything you do for me and help me through my situations. But, I guess he sees it in a different way." Quinn shrugged.

"Yea well, he's self centered. He's got thousands of girls up his ass and boosting his ego. He needs to look in the mirror and see he's not all that. Just because he's in a band and a guitarist, doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants." Matt said, laying his head in Cara's lap.

"He's been getting this attention since he was roughly twelve years old. And people just keep feeding his ego. One thing I can defend him on is the fact he got sexual comments when he was twelve. The age of consent in Germany is fourteen. That's one thing I can defend him on. But, everything else is a different story." Quinn said, laying down on the couch.

"Yea, that's wrong. But everything else he did to you. He has no excuse for." Matt pointed out

Quinn nodded fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

_________________

___________________

(Hdjdjjddjijfiffjxhu. Idk. Bro- my photos keep deleting on this chap and my Bill one.)

Quinn pulled the hem off her shirt, as the lobby doors opened.

"Honestly, he pisses me off. He can't see the fact that he what he says doesn't effect me anymore. I'm my own human. What he has to say means nothing." Quinn shrugged.