LAKSAR Station

Halilintar: Any progress, Solar.

Solar: What you're asking is a big request, it might take longer for me and Duri to develop it fully without any real samples to go off on.

Halilintar: Keep trying, we can't be so sure that the Crystal Heart is still out there. If you get this right then we will be able to wake up Gempa, the sooner he wakes up the faster we can find All for One. *Walks away*

Solar: *Exhales* I know that. *Turns back to his work*

Taufan: *Walks over to Halilintar* Still nothing.

Halilintar: No, Solar hasn't reached a breaking point yet and we are running out of time.

Taufan: Yeah, Oh, maybe we should write everything we remember in a notebook for us to remember? That way we can always look back at it and remember again.

Halilintar: Thanks for the enthusiasm, but a notebook will only get us so far to be ineffective. The best option we have is if the watch miraculously merged us back into the watch and according to Lightbuld the watch is locked and you know why.

Taufan: Yeah, I can't believe Gempa would do that. It's too risky even for him. He could have told anyone off of us to do it but he chose to do it himself.

Halilintar: Whatever Gempa was thinking that day will have to wait until we get this problem under wraps.

Planet Malatite's orbit

*A portal opens up to reveal someone falls out of the portal*

Azrael: *Breathes heavily*

Shade!!!

Azrael: *He looks up to see Flora running to him* Ro-Ergh.

Flora: Sshh, I got you. *Hugs him* What happened to you? How did you get all these wounds?

Azrael: Ergh, t-the creatures c-aught me off guard. *Hiss* I-I didn't think they could see through my dark sense.