EP.7

Nunew was feeling so many emotions at the moment that he doesn't know what to do anymore. He was very hurt and still can't believe ''How could Zee do that to him''. He can't help so he was crying straight for past three days and he didn't even go to work since he will have to see Zee if he goes there. He even turned off his phone for the past three days but still, he called his bestfriend,Nat who is also an actor at DMD, to vent everything.

Nat would check up on Nunew everytime and he even helped him take a few days leave from work. Nunew is really grateful that he at least get a trusted friend like Nat.
....

On the other hand, Zee had no idea what was going on. It has already been three days that Nunew won't pick up his calls or reply to his messages. Also, he heard Nunew is taking a leave. Zee was so worried and confused at the same time and he did not know what to do either...These three days without Nunew felt like hell to him and this exactly is when he realized how much he needed Nunew in his life.

Zee could no longer stay still anymore, he thought he needed to do something about it. So, he decided to go and meet Nat who is Nunew's only bestfriend. He thought Nat might know what's going on.
.......

"Hey Nat''

"Sawadee P'Zee'' Nat greeted P'Zee, knowing in advance what might P'Zee say.

''Nong, do u by chance know where Nunew is? He's not picking up my calls so I'm just wondering if he told u about that..?" Zee nervously asked, hoping for an answer.

"He said he just needed to do something'' Nat lied, not wanting to interfere.

''Please Nong.'' Zee knows too well that Nat is lying since Nat is very easy to read.

''Please Just help me out this once...''

Nat sighed. "I would be like betraying him if I tell you this P', I'm sorry''

Zee is so desperate about knowing Nunew's whereabouts and he feels like he's about to cry.

''Please Nong. Just please help me this once....I don't know what's going on but I want to make things right again.'' Zee explained.

"Okay then P'Zee...I think you have to now work so hard to earn his forgiveness.''

"He's at his home all these days and ...well he found out the truth''

"What Truth?'' Zee furrowed his eyebrows and got confused.

''A bet thing....He heard your conversation with your friend accidentally!'' The realization now hits Zee and he just realized he messed up big this time. "Shoot! Btw Thank you Nat. I think I have to go now.''
........

After his conversation with Nat, Zee then rushed towards Nunew's apartment.

All along the way, Zee was thinking how he should aplologize Nunew. He regretted very much about making a stupid bet in the first place. He knows he does not deserve forgivemess but still he can't live without Nunew. Now that he actually fall in love with Nunew, he doesn't want his lover to misunderstand him.

"Knock Knock''

"Nu, It's me please open the door na'' Zee softly spoke.

But Nunew is not responding.

"Please Nu. I'll explain'' Zee knocked again but there's no response.

"Is he not home?'' Zee thought and however decided to wait for Nunew im front of his apartment. He called Nunew several times but his phone os turned off.

Zee sighed. Zee has never felt this worried and frustrated throughout his entire life.

Hours later, Zee had to give up because the security guard told him to go back since Nunew might not be home. He was so devastated.
.....

A week later, Nunew finally managed to get through this. He decided he would let go of Zee so he texted Zee to breakup with him. He will now let go of Zee...he decided.

" Let's breakup P' ''

Zee was happy when he received a notification from Nunew until he saw the breakup message.

Zee didn't even get a chance to reply since Nunew blocked him which makes him feel hurt and hopeless.
...
Nunew finally go back to his work, he's determined to work harder than before and only focus more on his career and dreams. He completely take ''Zee'' out of his brain, not that he wants to but he had to; in order to feel better.

He already imagined he would have to see Zee but he promised himself to distance Zee and ignore him.

''Nu''

Nunew walked away, pretending to not hear, in fact when he heard Zee's voice, he had to fight against with his urge to greet Zee back. ''No, I had to get over Zee now.'' he reminded himself.

''Please Nu.'' Zee grabbed hisbwrist making him turn to Zee.

Zee was looking wrecked. Based on how he looked Nunew thought Zee must have realized by now. Also, the guilt and sadness was clear on Zee's face, stating that he's also suffering and regretting about what he had done.

''I'm sorry Hia. I think we're better off breakup'' Nunew just smiled and spoke in a very low tone.

Seeing Nunew not being angry at him, but rather being emotionless, Zee now feels more guilty and scared to lose Nunew more. The way Nunew spoke and the way Nunew acted made him more afraid and broke his heart into pieces. He wanted to apologize and try to repair their relationship but he got a feeling that he might actually lose Nunew.

'' Please don't Nu, you can get angry at me if you want but please don't do this to me''

'' I'm leaving Hia.'' Nunew left without even replying to what Zee said, leaving Zee devastated.

The rest of the days passed with Nunew distancing and ignoring Zee....he would only talk to Zee when it's for work. This whole situation is messy and a very painful experience for Zee, having to see Nunew acting cold only towards him.

......

Hello...did u enjoy reading it? 🥺💗 I hope you will like this chapter....it's not too much angst but still a painful one...seeing ur love acting distant and cold towards you...💌😭