EP.8

It's been weeks already but the problem between Zee and Nunew is still unresolved, which is just ended by one-sided breakup from Nunew. Nunew is still avoiding Zee, he would leave his work early to not see Zee. Ofc, Zee knows that but he can't help but to feel sad. His heart sinks seeing Nunew trying so hard just to avoid and ignore him.

Zee had been thinking several ways to confrony Zee but none of those would work in his opinion. He felt very hopeless.

Finally, Zee got a perfect idea to make Nunew confront him however...this is not a very good one since it involves lying Nunew again. But he will have to try this and see if it works since it is the one and only way he could think of.

He then asked his bestfriend, Max to help him in this plan. The plan was to pretend that he got into a car accident and see if Nunew still cares about him or not. After that, he'd apologize for this plan and confront Nunew. Ofc, Max will have to be the one to call Nunew.

''Well, that is the only plan I could think of'' Zee looked down, afraid of the plan not working.

''Okay Zee...But I'm not sure lying Nunew for the second time is great though...at the same time, based on what u say, it seems like this is the only plan...You just have to take the risk or do nothing at all...'' Max got a point here and Zee knows what his bestfriend is implying as well.

''Yes I got no choice....I would just blame myself for everything Max, You know I realky loved him...and I totally forgot about the bet thing tho..''

"I know Zee. You just have to explain all of this to Nunew and work your ass of to regain his trust back, you stupid!'' Max jokingly gave advice to Zee, but it was a really helpful one.

"Fine. Buddy, just help me''

''Alright, you can leave it to me now.''

......
Both Zee and Max are sighing and stressing out, overthinking things.

''Hey Max, what if he doesn't come?''

''I don't think so, you know, Nunew really loves and cares about you tho'' Max tried to reassure Zee.

''Okay then...just just call hin already.''

"Alright'' Then, Max dialed Nunew's number according to their plan.

Nunew picked up after a couple of rings.

''Hello P'Max, What's up?'' As usual, Nunew answered the phone cheerfully.

''Well, Zee-'' Max was cut off by Nunew and does not get the chance to finish his sentence.

'' I don't want to talk about it P'Max, I'm sorry'' he annoyingly replied but he still talked politely.

''It's ur-urgent Nong''

''Please P' I said I'm not interested'' Nunew was so firm about it.

"He got into a car accident and he's in a hospital'' Max continued to say it anyway.

''WHAT!? ''Where exactly P' '' It is evident in Nunew's voice that he's worried about P'Zee and even his voice clearly states that he's panicking.

"I'll be there in a few P', wait for me'' The call ended.
.....
''See, I told you Nunew still love you. But He's gonna hate me for involving in ur plan'' Max slightly punch Zee's arm, trying to light up the mood.

''But he doesn't even want to talk about me in the beginning.'' Zee sadly said.

''Anyway, just be happy that he still care'' Max snapped.

....

After some time, Nunew arrived to the hospital.

"P'Max where? Where's Hia'' It's evident in Nunew's voice that he's very worried about Zee and he's literally panicking.

''Shh Shh Nunew calm down first'' Max pulled Nunew into a room and locked the door first.

Then, Nunew realized. He scoffed ''Is it his plan to make you deceive me too P'Max?'' "Is it still not enough?'' Nunew's tears fall through his soft cheeks when he was deceived by the same person the second time.

''I'm sorry Nunew, I know it's hard for you to forgive both me and Zee right now but this is the only way for him either...please talk this out na.." Max walked out of the room after slightly patting Nunew's shoulder.

Then, Zee came out from behind.

''Look Nu.''

Nunew quickly faced the door, pulling the door knob but it was already locked by Max.

''Open the door! Open the door pls P'Max'' He sobbed even louder.

"Please'' Nunew cried even harder as he hit the door violently.

This makes Zee's heart wrenched. Nunew is so adamant that he doesn't want to see or talk to Zee. Seeing him trying so hard to avoid him, breaks him even more.

''It won't take long Nu, I will let you go after I have a talk with you, okay? Then you decide everything...?'' Zee gently begin to speak, trying to calm Nunew down though he is hurt by Nunew's actions.

Nunew kept silent. ''Do you realky hate me that much now that you don't even want to talk to me? Is that true Nu?'' Zee steps closer to Nunew but Nunew is just standing still near the door, not replying or not moving.

''Please hear me out first, Nu'' Zee begged.

.....
Well, this story's gonna end in few more chapters I guess. Will they reconcile in the end...? Let's see 👀💗 Thank you guys again....