Chapter 12

The next day as the conference once again commenced the chief cultivator announces that his second son as come to him a request to challenge the second young master Lan for the hand in marriage of the third young master of Lan. The Lans were shocked and not only them but everybody else who knew that the two are engaged to each other. Not only was this an insult to the two young men but also to the Lan Sect as well. One person was glad and found it suited that that son of servant should be taught who he is. The second son of wen rouhan is a ladies man even though he is a beta. Now he will be shown his rightful place she said to herself. Lan Zhan was vibrating in anger and his wolf wants blood for the audacity of these people. A-Ying wasn't doing any beter. What da hell is wrong with these people. Have they no respect for their union. And just then sect Leader Jin stood up announcing that he would also like to propose an engagement between the third second master between his nephew Jin jixun. And now Lan Zhan saw red he slowly stood up and look the two sect leaders straight on not even bothering to bow or greet he walk slowly to the center of the room and said with a voice so deep it verge on a growl baring his teeth at the four he does not care if it's disrespectful they have gone to far now. First A-Ying got attacked and now this.

" You think that it fine not only disrespecting A-Ying but you have also disrespecting me, my uncle, my brother and the whole of Gusulan just in two days time. I believe that everybody here knows that me and A-Ying has been bethrotal for three years now. I'm I right". He asked as the hall agrees. " So chief cultivator and sect Leader Jin who gave you the right to disrespect me and my mate".
He asked while looking at the two men. A-Ying stood up after the shock wore off and came to stand next to Lan Zhan. " Young master Lan what makes you think that you deserve the omega. Bethrotals can be broken. He has the right to chose with who he wants to be". Jin Guangshan said with a smirk. The temperature in the hall drop to point the people feels that they just entered winter. The harses one they have every experience. But before Lan Zhan could answer. A-Ying Ying looks at the man eyes hard flicking between red and Grey. " Let me asked you this sect Leader Jin. What makes you think that your low breed nephew deserves me? I have made my choice so what makes you think that I will change my mind to be with that. Let me ask you another question and please do answer me honestly before I let my alpha show you exactly why were are mates. Do you really think that we don't know why you so desperately want you nephew to marry me. Like they say once a man whore always a man whore". A-Ying gave him a small smirk. Thanks A-Sang for the information he thought. The sect Leader is bright red in his face with nothing to say. " So can the two challenger step forward why wait until tomorrow. Lan Zhan don't hold back show these arrogant bastard who they are messing with". Wei Ying said and Lan Zhan nods his head and unsheathe bichen.

Wen Rouhan looks at the two boys impress but even if wants to he has honor the request. Huaisang on the other hand quickly stood up and starting giving orders telling the servants to push the tables back so that there be more moving for the three. Once it's done he tug on A-Ying hand to sit next to him right in the front the best seat really not long did Wen Qing and Wen Ning joined them. Huaisang waves a servant over and told them to bring some wine over which the servant did he thank her and poured them all a cup. As A-Ying take a sip he could feel eyes on him he looked around and it landed on Yu Ziyuan who looked him with so much hate and disdain. He gave her small smile and nods his head and a raise of his cup. He turn away and put his full attention on what's about to happen.
Jin Zixuan groans into his hands wishing that his father had more braincells then sperms. Did he really thought that they wouldn't see through his scheming and his stupid nephew as always just goes along. Madam Jin vibrates with angry. She has this man whore but no he just had to damn asshole. She knows nobody will blame her for killing him. He has humiliating her and her son enough.

" Are you coming or not. I don't have all day". Lan Zhan asked the two masters. Wen Chao was the first to stand up and take his position in front of Lan Zhan and then Jin Zixun. They took on their fighting stance. Lan Zhan dip his head slightly to side. Eyes glazing as the sun his hand getting steadier around bichen hilt. He walked a few steps back. His back to them. Everybody wondering what the young master is doing just then he slowly turns around. A-Ying was watching all of this with a small furrow between his brow and then it strucks him. It's wanji. Fuck. Lan Zhan wave to them to attack. The two was confuse even everyone in the hall. Not waiting long the both of them charge at him. Lan Zhan waits until the last minute just as their swords was about to stab him. He gracefully swept out the way of both swords. With one graceful swept of bichen he dislodge their swords from their hands. Both their fighting hands cut of in one sweep.