Chapter 25

A-Ying was in the last two weeks of his pregnancy and they still could not found the woman. It was frustrating to say the least. Even Huaisang had problems finding her. Rushi and the ghosts had no luck. Wen Qing and healer Lan Yi kept a close eye on A-Ying and also keeping him him calm.  The twins had grown exceptionally and they were healthy and strong. Meanwhile on the outskirts of yiling in a hut the woman had made sure that nobody could find her. She put an invisibility spell on her hut and every time she went out she would wear a bamboo hat and mask hiding herself from anyone and everyone. Over the past few months she had meticulously ground the purple flower into a powder. She's frustrated because since that day she did not had a chance to run into Lan Zhan or A-Ying again. But she is nothing but patient. She had already decided that her plan would come into play on the pups hundred day celebration. All she needed to do is to get close enough to A-Ying and the pups and blew the powder in their faces for them to inhale. It would not take long for it to work and she made sure there is no antidote. The powder would kill them in a matter of minutes and then she can have her mate all to herself. She had search far and wide for it. They call it wolfsbane and it is deadly to those who is born with their wolf form. It was just a her luck that she had found it near the YungmiangJiang sect. She believes they does not even know that they possess such a gem.
She had her plan all worked out and she does not fore seen any trouble. They would've caught her if she had not overheard that they were looking for her. If only she knew that its not only the humans but also the ghosts then she would have paid more attention to the little ghost who has been watching her with interest over the last few weeks.

Little ghost has been sulking since he was not included in the hunting of this woman who wants to harm their masters and the pups. Whom he sees as his little brother's whom he can play with once they are born.
Like it was his fault that,that woman had a weak mind. He did his job right. Gave her nightmares as told. But because he decided to turn into a little wolf with red eyes and bloody teeth to tortured her in her nightmares he all of a sudden became unreliable. Just show they know nothing of having fun. So here he is swirling and diving around outside that feels like a very strong barrier and he was always up for a challenge. He can just slipped through but where is the fun in it. He loves to play and be mischievous.  He knows someone with bad intentions and this woman reeks of it. He's been listening to her talking to herself and he had heard her mention his masters names. So he poke and prick at the barrier until he found a weak spot and glides inside the yard and then the house. So while she is preparing and talking to herself he had a mischievous smile on his little ghost face.' I wonder what would happen if I blew some of it in her face'. He thought. Maybe he could tie her up and play with her for awhile. Yes maybe he should. But what should he do. He don't want her to discover him. Oh he is so smart. He bet they would throw him a big banquet and he would be the center of attraction and everybody will congratulate him on a job well done. He can see it already everybody bowing down to him. Before his imagination could run away from him to much he had to remind himself that he needs to pay attention. If his little ghost mind is correct then the pups would be born in two weeks time. Maybe he should go and inform Rushi that he had found her. But first he needs to know what this purple powder does. He will blew just a tiny little bit into her just a tiny bit he promised himself. He watch her as she carefully throw it in a quakin bag and just as she threw the last of it a wind suddenly blew through the door and some got in her eyes and on her face. She screams and let the bag falls to the ground as her hands flew to her face. Little ghost looks on in amusement but what he saw next made his little ghost body shivers. Blood starts to leak from her eyes,nose and mouth. Her skin starts to peel away and she screams in agony as her whole body fell as if it is on fire. Little ghost just  watch as her skin starts to peel away. It was going on for almost ten minutes before her whole body fell to ground in a puddle of gore and blood. Little ghost was in shocked. Was this that would have happened to his masters and the pups. Ohk they can not blame him. He is a curious little gremlin right it is not his fault if he wanted to see what the powder actually did. So what should he do now. Oh he just know they're not going to be please. Ah why must it always be him. Why couldn't he just looked and then report where she was. He is reliable and very responsible thank you very much and even though he did not know that she would turn into soup the problem is solve thanks to his quick thinking and absolute dedication to the cause. So now how will he inform them. Does he send a letter or does he burn the hut down and be done with it. No, no they need to know that it was him. He wants his big grand banquet and his praise for a job well done. Not that they will do it but he can dream and maybe just maybe they will make him the pups personal bodyguard. Yes that would do. He does a little victory dance around the inside of the hut and singing from the top of his lungs. He took one last look around the place and at the place where the puddle of soup were laying and decided that it would be best to inform Rushi. Maybe now they would give him his assignment privilege back. He had prove himself a formidable opponent. He left still high on his victory and made his way to Yiling when he spot a young man whom he had seen before with his masters. Dress in white and red robes with the sun motif on it he does not remember his name but he knows that he is a friend. Little ghost can transform into many things and so when he got close to the man he transform himself into a little boy and tap the man's leg.