The prologue

POV: 3rd PERSON
LOCATION: earth, pacific ocean
TIME: 02:30pm

Hey - talking
'Hey' - thought
Hey - viewing
Hey - information
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The beautiful blue ocean could be seen from all around, with it going on for miles on end, but unfortunately, there seems to be some kind of fight going on. Loud explosions and water splashing could be heard in the north, as both the crimson aixs and azur lane could be seen having a massive battle between their evenly sized fleets. With many of the girls being badly hurt and their clothes being badly damaged.

All the while their fighting no one notices dark storm clouds gather overhead with the sea becoming so turbulent that the fighting stops due to them no longer having the ablitiy to hit each. The leaders of both fleets turn to each other and start to accuse the other side of causing the storm.

"Damn you Azur Lane dogs, what have you doney to cause this storm so you can win?" Are you lot really that pathetic that you need help to beat us?" Said the leader of the crimson Aix fleet. Who looks to be around 6 feet tall woman with blond hair in black and red clothing.

"That's funny coming from the very people who use siren technology to become strong instead of furthering their own tech to become stronger." Said the leader of the Azur Lane fleet. Who also seems to be a 6-foot-tall woman with blond hair and red eyes.

Then all of a sudden, multiple strikes of lighting hit the water all around both fleets, making it impossible to leave the area. With the biggest lighting bolt hitting the center in between both fleets, a bright flash of light happens, and when the light dies down, both fleets appear to have disappeared instantly.

POV: 3rd person
LOCATION: unknown
TIME: 02:30pm

There was a peaceful atmosphere in a room that seemed fit for a mansion, with a massive wall-mounted flat-screen TV and two huge couches that could fit many people, a massive kitchen nearby for people to use, and a bathroom as well. Then all of a sudden, both fleets of Azur Lane and Crimson Aixs appeared in the room due to a massive flash of light, stunning all the girls for a few moments.

When all of them finally notice their in a livingroom that they known nothing about. They try to summon the riggings to fight eachother thinking their the ones to do this. But instantly stop once they realize that none of them can summon their riggings as if something was blocking them from forming on their bodies.

"What the fucking hell, why can't I summon my rigging, and what is the meaning of this?!?" All of them yell except the younger girls. While they all have looks of fear and panic on their faces. Then the TV on the wall lit up, and a message could be seen on it for all of them to read. With the leader of Azure Lane walking up to read what is on the screen.

"Well, Miss Wales, what does the message say? Does it tell us some way to get out of this room?" Ask a woman who is dressed like a maid and shows off some of her cleavage with whitish-purple hair and lilac eyes.

"No, all it says is that it's going to show us another version of our world, and only when that's done showing us this world will it let us leave. Plus, it will be adding more of us here." Says the now-identified Wales.

"So we're stuck here until the show is over and done with, then, is that right, Wales?" asked a sliver-haired woman with sharp red eyes that held some kind of teasing predator.

"Yes that is what it says Prinz eugen." Says Wales as she makes her way to the couches with everyone else. As the now-identified Eugen nods her head and follow everyone else as well.

LIST OF CHARACTERS

PRINCE OF WALES

PRINZ EUGEN

BISMARCK

ENTERPRISE

LAFFEY

Z21

HORNET

U-556

JAVELIN

AYANAMI

UNICORN

KAGA

ILLUSTRIOUS

AKAGI

BELFAST

Z2