Halo part 1

//OK everone i'll be adding 1 new girl each five chapters of the story with a list of the girls that are currently in the story, so if you don't know who's here in the reaction room just look at the top of the story.//

//Let me know of the character you goes want added to this story i might add them later in the story.//

Crimson Axis girls: Bismarck, Z21, Z2, Kaga, U-556, Prinz eugen, Ayanami, Akagi

Azur lane girls: Belfast, Laffey, Unicorn, Javelin, Hornet, Enterprise, Prince of wales, illustrious

(SPACEDOCKS SPIRIT OF FIRE BREAKDOWN)(CURRENT REACTION)

(NEXT REACTION THE FAT ELECTRICIAN VIDEOS)(maybe)

Hey - talking
'Hey' - thought
Hey - viewing
Hey - information
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

POV 3rd person
Location: reaction room
Time: 03:00pm

After 30 minutes of all the girls getting comfortable and getting into their little groups, many of them had made use of the kitchen due to all the food set out on the table in front of the TV and all the little ones wrapped in blankets together.

The screen turns back on after they all get settled, with a loading bar appearing on screen but disappearing in the next few seconds.

'SPACEDOCKS'

Then a quote appears

"we are but one ship, and an old one at that, but here we are... Thirty years past what anyone could ask of us."

-Captain James Cutter, of the spirit of fire

"That's a wonderful quote, but I have a feeling that it was something more than a quote there." Wales says as she looks at the screen, with everyone else nodding their heads in agreement.

"I agree with you there, Wales; it does feel like something more." Bismarck says this while looking at Wales from the corner of her eye.

"Why thank you for agreeing with me, Bismarck?" Wales said with a strained smile that Bismarck also shared with Wales While everyone looked between the two as if they were going to fight, both of them turned their heads back to the TV, and everyone else also did as the video portrayed itself.

'After the interplanetary war ended in 2170, the population boom that followed and increasing signs of famine threatened great upheaval in the solar system. However the Innovation the shaw-fujikawa translate engine led to a rapid Interstellar colonization known as the Domus Diaspora. One of the many colony ship designs bound for new worlds was the Phoenix Class.'

"Space?.....Colonization?...Thats amazing! Think of all the abundant resources there; if we had the technology, we could have gathered so much to build more ships to beat back the sirens." Illustrious says they are excited at the thought of all those resources that could be useful for them. Everybody else looks at Illustrious in surprise and shock at her loud outburst and wonders how she should have such excitement.

"Well, Miss Illustrious is right about the resources we could have if we had that tech, because Kage and Akagi keep stealing a lot of Crimson Aix's resources!" U-556 says with joy as she cuddles into the other young girls on the floor with her and thinks about all the wonderful upgrades she could get.

All the older women look at the mentioned carriers for an answer, as Kage looks away in shame while Akagi looks at U-556 in anger. Hornet coughs into her hands, snapping all the older women out of their anger-filled stares at each other.