6/13/23

Hey guys here's another anger rant

Up until this point I have tried to keep specific names out of here but ya know fucking what? At this point I am so fucking angry? Upset? Furious? Don't give a shit what your preferred term is bc here's some fucking bullshit that imma talk about:

A. Arkansas school systems do fucking nothing to help kids in crisis. What kid who doesn't need help wears jeans and hoodies in 98° Fahrenheit weather with the sleeves rolled down? What previously straight A student drops down to an F in their favorite subject and doesn't give a shit about it is ok? What kid openly says "I wish I didn't exist" in front of a teacher and when another student claims that they're suicidal and doesn't say they're not is ok?

B. While we may not have as much physical bullying, we've got it fucking worse. Kids will turn the entire school against you, repeatedly harass you, and commit hate crimes, and then go on to make fun of you when they find out you tried to commit suicide.

C. Neurotypical children will ostracize neurodivergent children to the point of them wishing they were dead in third grade. You read that right I wanted to die in third grade.

That concludes shit about my generation (and what other people think we've got easier) I hate here comes shit I hate about ✨specific✨ people and why

1. Ashlyn Rose fucking Porter.
1a. She literally dehumanized me in the middle of a trans fucking genocide and increased my likelyhood of being reported to police and sent to concentration camps when they do eventually come around because she referred to me as: thing, it, rat, creature, dog, sloth (news fucking flash I don't slouch bc I'm lazy I have fucking scoliosis), pest, germ, and my personal favorite ✨ew✨.

2. Elizabeth _______ Russel.
2a. Fucking same shit as Ashlyn.

3. Jackson ______ Bilbo
3a. He made me not only attempt suicide, but fucking carve his initials into my thigh because "if I'm going to die/be this hurt people need to know why". Targeted me for being Bi, Trans, Non-binary, duel demi, autistic, depressed, bipolar, introverted, a witch, pagan, socially anxious, ect.

4. Cason _______ Coulter
4a. Made me think I had a fucking friend and then hopped on Jackson's train.

5.Cason ______ Lepford
5a. Oh look our dear friend Jack made a friend

6. Gabbee _____ Carpenter
6a. Yay! A different train! Oh wait this one made my life a living hell too. She accused me a faking my disorders and then told me I was making fun of the people who actually had them. Was generally a dick to me. And would ruin the one ONE class that made me want to live.

That's all for this early morning rant more to follow eventually

-Elliott