2| Pablo gavi

The game started and i kept an eye on ‚30' just because Luca told me to.

After a while i noticed how aggressively that brown haired little guy played. He got a yellow card after freaking 15minutes.

„A yellow? Are you being fr? He didn't even touch him", i said when the referee gave him the yellow.

I may not like football but i know when its a foul and when its just unnecessary.

„You're protecting Gavi uh thats something new", Luca smiled at me.

„You just said i should keep an eye on him"

„Yes, but i didn't say you should protect him"

„Just shut up, im not interested in some football player"

„Fine, we'll see"

I just rolled my eyes and watched the game. I started reading some names of the players, so i can order them after names and not numbers.

In the 33' Lewandowski had the ball and passed it to Gavi until he kicked it into the net.

Luca and Xavi started jumping around and i just smiled to myself. Gavi did his celebration and after 13minutes it was halftime.

Gavi came with some other players toward us.

„Hey buddy!", Gavi said while giving Luca a high five.

He then looked at me and reached his hand out for me to shake it.

„Gavi, Pablo gavi and you?", he said smiling.

„Kiana Hernandez", i replied while shaking his hand.

„Nice to meet you, Luca, Kai and Xavi talk about you a lot", he laughed.

„They do?", i gave Luca a death stare.

Gavi was still laughing and i was just standing there not knowing what to do, so i just sat back down.

Luca was talking with Xavi. Gavi came and sat next to me drinking his water.

„Boys, ready?", Xavi asked them all and they started nodding.

„Lets get this win!", Xavi shouted and they all started jumping in circles. Kinda funny.

„Good luck, you'll do this", i said to Gavi before he left.

„Thank you", he smiled and ran back on the field.

The second half started and i felt so sure that they're going to win. I know that Real Madrid is a very good team but still. I wanted them to win. Even tho im not into this sport, i kinda enjoyed it.

In the 65' Gavi had the ball and passed it to Pedri which scored directly. This time i stood up and clapped. After Gavi and Pedri hugged, Gavi looked up to us and smiled.

„He smiled at you Kiana", Luca stared at me with a big fat smile on his face. He definitely scared me.

„No, i don't think so"

„He did"

„Shut up Luca"

While he wanted to start an argue barca almost scored again but failed. But soon enough in the 85' Lewandowski scored with an assist of Gavi. This little guy gave everything in this match.

The game ended 3:1 for Barcelona and with Benzema scoring in the last minute. Gavi practically owned Madrid in this game, not gonna lie.

They all disappeared in the lockerroom to celebrate this amazing win.

„Lets go home, I'm tired", i said.

Luca nodded and we called a taxi. After some minutes the taxi came and he drove us home. While the drive i thought about the conversation with Luca which we had when we drove to the stadium, about dad.

What do i tell him tomorrow? I cant just let it like this. I don't want him to hate dad, he's a child, he needs dad. He needed mom. We need mom.

I haven't visited moms grave since she got burried. I just didn't have the strength to go there and just talk like nothing happend. I cant do this.

I felt my eyes watering a bit and i directly tried to swipe the tears away. Everytime i think about her i start to tear, we had a beautiful family but cancer had to ruin it. Now we have an alcoholic father and no mother.

„Kiana, we're here", Luca shook me.

„Yeah yeah im awake", i said and payed the driver.

As soon as we walked into the house it was all dark, that means Kai is in his room. God knows what he's doing, but im going to sleep now.

„Luca, go brush your teeth and go to bed please"

„Will do"

„Thank you, good night"

I gave him a kiss on his forehead and disappeared in my room. I jumped into my bed a fall asleep the next second.

2. Chapter🥀

What do you think about this Chapter?

Any thoughts? Let me know!🫶🏼

Thank you for reading, Love you

Hannah