Part-15

As Mahi reached her room, he found her sitting beside Virat, lost in her thoughts.

"You are back Bhai!! Is everything alright? Where did you go suddenly?", Asked Rohit finding Mahi standing on the door.

Mahi though startled smiles and answered..."Had an important call!!", Rohit nodded and ruffled Virat's hair.

"It's ok Ro!! He is fine now!! The injuries will heal soon!!", He said standing behind Rohit who was sitting on bed while ruffling his hair and Rohit just leaned at his standing frame still in the same position.

"I will miss him in our next match!!",

He said with a pout.

"Harshad!!"

"Ro!! You should go now!! There is no one with juniors!! At least one senior should be with them!! Go and join them!!", Mahi said cutting him off and glancing at Aarya from the corner of his eyes, only to find her not giving any reaction to their conversation..and for that matter even the inclusion of Harshad didn't bother her.

Mahi knew that she was thinking something deeply and that made him sigh internally.

"Go Ro!!", He signalled Rohit about Arya making him understand his unsaid words about not talking about Harshad at the moment.

"Ok Bhai!! See you soon!!", He said while moving away from there, not after giving a last glance at the sleeping figure of his best friend.

As Rohit went away, there was only Mahi, Aarya and Virat present in the room. And for the first time, Mahi felt an awkward silence among them which wasn't there until now.

"Aarya!! Why don't you take rest!?", He advised just to initiate a talk, but contrary to what he thought Aarya nodded and lay down closing her eyes.

Mahi sighed thinking...maybe she wants to be alone.

So, he didn't push further and just sat on the couch.

Looking at both figures with his arms wrapped around on his chest, his eyes turned heavy and he fell into slumber.

After a while when he got up he saw Virat was already up and patting Aarya's back.

"Cheeku?" Mahi called lovingly

Virat turned towards him with a smile on his face.

"Yes bhai?"

"How are you feeling bacha?" Mahi asked sitting beside him and caressing his head.

"I am fine Bhai. Much better!"

"We got scared kiddo!"

"I am fine Bhai, I am not leaving you so early!" He said and laughed lightly.

Mahi kissed his forehead and took him in a hug.

"I'll order something for you, eat it and then you can have your meds!"

He made faces at the mention of meds.

"You don't have an option kiddo! You have to get better for Aarya na?" Mahi said, Virat nodded at it.

"Then? Have your meds bachaa!"

"Okayy!" He said weakly.

"Good boy!" Mahi said.

Mahi ordered some food, fed him and handed him his meds.

"I'll see you at night, I have some work. Okay bacha?"

"Okay bhaiii!! Come soon!" He said

"Yes kiddo!" Mahi said and left!

Virat looked at Aarya who was still sleeping, he caresses her hair.