Part-20

After hearing Aarya's breakdown, he thought he would talk to Virat about it and make Aarya believe in love again. He would pull her out of this, and show her to live life on her terms, enjoy her life.

Thinking he went to his room to freshen up and change. He went near the pool area to clear his mind. He was scared to confess his feelings for Aarya to Virat as he didn't want to jeopardize his friendship with Virat and not let love of his life go!

After making sure Aarya was asleep he called Ro to sit with her and he went to the pool area and saw Mahi sitting lost in some deep thought. He put a hand on his shoulder startling him.

"Cheeku? You scared me!" He said laughing nervously

"Bhai? What's wrong? What were you thinking so much?"

"Umm Cheeku...um its .." he stammered not able to find his words.

"Kya baat hai bhai? Just let it out! It's just me!"

"Vahi toh dar hai!" He thought to himself.

"Cheeku it's actually.. I did want to talk to you about this...." Still trying to frame the sentence which wouldn't come out wrong!

"Talk to me about what bhai? From when are you scared to talk to me bhai?"

"Cheeku it's actually about Aarya.."

Virat raised his one eyebrow in curiosity..

"Aarya? What about her?"

"Umm that.."

"Say bhai! What about her?"

"Umm Vi I have developed feelings for Aarya!"

Virat's eyes widened in shock and his brotherly protective instincts kicked in.

"No bhai no, I cannot allow this! I am sorry! She is my baby sister, my little sister, I cannot see her get hurt again. I can't see her heart break! She means the world to me! She is precious to me!" He said a bit rudely.

"Cheeku, I understand but hear me out!..." He tried but was cut by Vi

"No bhai no, please I can't approve of this!" Saying he left

"Cheeku!" He tried to stop but no use! He sighed as he knew he had a lot of convincing to do!

Here, Virat entered the room and saw Aarya sleeping comfortably and Rohit patting her head in between. He was scared to loose her and didn't want to risk her being hurt again.

Ro looked up from his phone and saw Vi staring at Aarya having a worried expression and looking disturbed. He got up quietly without disturbing Aarya and went towards Virat and kept a hand on his shoulder making him come out of his thoughts.

"Kya hua Vi? Itna pareshan kyun hai?" Ro asked

"Kuch bhi toh nahi Ro! Mujhe kya hua hai?"

"Jhoot mat bol mujhse! Shakal se dikh raha hai tu pareshan hai, something is bothering you!"

"Are kuch nahi Ro!"

"Bata yaar Vi, tujhe better feel hoga!"

"Chal balcony mein!" Saying they went to the balcony.

"Ab bata!"

"Ro, Mahi Bhai na has developed feelings for Aarya!"

"Problem kahan hai?"

"Aisa kyu kar raha hai Ro? She still hasn't come out of it Ro! I can't see her get hurt! I can't see her break again!"

"Vi, I understand your concern, but give him one chance!"

"No Ro nahi! She is my baby sister, I can't risk it! If that happens to her once again, she won't be able to take it!"

"I get Vi! See Mahi Bhai is the right person! Unke jaisa koi aur nahi milega. Haven't you seen him when he was with her? Everytime he has protected her from harm. Took care of her! He was there for her always! Give him a chance, I gurantee he won't dissapoint you! You won't find anyone like him! Try and trust him!"

"Sure Ro?"

"Yes sure! Now go and talk to bhai!"

"Okay Ro!" He says goes to find Mahi! Thinking of Ro's advice and he was right! Mahi had been there with her as a strong pillar. Even though she was happy around him, he made her smile.

Mahi was sitting in his room sitting closing his eyes.

"Bhaii!" He yelled

"Cheeku?"

"Bhai, I am sorry for the way I taked! After giving a thought, I won't find anyone like you! You are right for my baby sister!" Vi said

"Cheeku! It's okay! I understand! Any brother in this world would react the same way, after what she has been through! Please don't say sorry." He said softly and hugged him.

Virat broke the hug and looked at him and said,

"Bhai before you go on a mission pursuing Aarya, there is something you should know about!"

Mahi raised his eyebrow curious by what Virat had to say,

"And what is that?"

Virat leaned closer with a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"See bhai, Aarya, my baby, is a bundle of contradictions. She is sensitive and delicate, like a fragile flower. But at the same time, she's still a kid at heart, always enthusiastic and filled with laughter. Just like me!"

Mahi chuckled at his playful warning.

"So you are saying she has a mischievous streak like you?"

"Yes bhai! She has good knack for pranks! She can go from laughter to tears in the blink of an eye, but she is worth of every bit! Sambhal paoge Bhai?"

"Yes kiddo! Sambhal lunga! I promise I'll always take care of her, will always maintain a smile on her face! Will not give you a chance to complaint! I want to get back the cheery Aarya! The prankster in her to wake up! I promise I will not do anything to hurt her, I'll always protect her, her heart will not break again! It's safe with me! I'll be there for her through her ups and downs! I'll be her confidant, her pillar of strength. I'll cherish her, hold her securely when she needs comfort. I'll always protect her smile."

"Bhai, that's a lot to promise!"

"I mean every word of it Cheeku! I won't let you down! Aarya's happiness and safety is my responsibility too!"

"I know bhai! You will never break your promises or her heart! I never doubted that bhai! A brother's heart, just scared that she might get hurt. I trust you with her bhai always!" Virat said and hugged him tight and Mahi kissed his forehead.

"Good night Bhai!" He said breaking the hug and left.

He slipped beside Aarya after wishing good night to Ro.

Here's the update! Hope you guys liked it!!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!