OW!

OW!

The next morning, My Lady was very sore. She was definitely in no shape to hold court or see anyone. I yawned and I managed to smell my own breath. Phew, morning breath! It hit me right in the gut. I looked to my right and there Sasuke was, sleeping soundly with his arm resting on my stomach.  

I lifted his arm, only for him to compress against my tummy even harder. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" 

An eye shot open and while half his face was pressed against the pillow, the other half displayed his infamous smirk. "You." With lightning speed, he was poised over me and his face neared closer to mine. I caught a whiff and roughly pushed him away by his cheek. "Oh hell naw. You got death's breath. Even worse than mine," I said, my voice muffled from covering my breathing sources. 

His eyes narrowed, unappreciative of the fact that I called him out. He clambered off of me and the bed, made his way to the bathroom and slammed the door. The next second, I heard the sink water running. "Heh, heh, heh," I chuckled to myself. Apparently I'm the only one able to get under his skin and I did it all the time to irritate him. 

It was my turn to haul myself off the bed and wash my honey pot, considering it was way too sticky down there from last night's events. I loudly knocked on the shut door. "Sasuke, open up! I need to wash myself." 

"No," he said from the other side. 

"Excuse me? What did you say?" I crossed my arms. "Okay, you wanna play like this? I was gonna suck your nice lollipop but never mind-" 

The next second, the door was open. Sasuke had a toothbrush in his mouth and toothpaste littered his lower jaw. His eyes were excitedly wide and no words were spoken. I gave him a solemn salute and took a short shower, right there in front of him. He wanted to jump in but nope, all I needed was a good cleaning. I did not need his sword in my sheath at this time, thank you very much. 

He was gone from the bathroom after I rejected him and he led me to wonder where he had gone. As I dried myself off and managed to put on at least my undergarments, I heard an impatient, "Hurry up." Ah, so he was waiting. Duh.

I exited the bathroom and saw him lying down on the bed, naked with his straight doodle showing itself to me. I was nervous, as the feelings hit me all at once. This was going to be my first time on trying to suck the yogurt out of a man's yogurt gun. 

Okay, so I Googled about this again (sue me) and I learned a few things: Suck and use tongue. Shouldn't be too hard right? "Do you know how to do this?" I asked. "I mean, you know, how I should get down..." 

"On your knees," he bluntly said. His arms were folded behind his head and he had an attitude that screamed "I'm about to get mouth hugs, I can do whatever I want!" The things I do for you, Sasuke. 

Regardless, I got on my knees as they dug into the carpet floor. Luckily, it was carpet and not wooden or tiled. And right in front of me, was his Satanic spear. I had a close-up view and potential baby-making liquid was oozing. And from there, I began my adventurous mission. 

I licked the acorn of his tree (even though I'm not a squirrel, trust me on this) and was pleasantly surprised to find that there was no taste to it. I heard him groan and he grasped me by the hair. It was a beginning gentle grip, however I knew things were about to get downright nasty. 

I was very lost on how to start this, so I engulfed the entire thing in my mouth. It ended up hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag. Okay, I don't think that's quite comfortable for me. I switched up my technique to licking the sides of his banana, adding saliva as I made my way up and down. To add more variety, I placed my mouth over his dinky and sucked hard. However, it seemed he didn't like that because- 

"No teeth." And he grit his teeth at me. 

I looked up at him and carelessly forgot his twinkie was in my mouth still. So I said, "Sorry!" And I bit down by accident as soon as I finished my answer, causing him to yell in pain. "Oh shit, oops." I watched him clutch his manly parts -me still on my knees- and let him collect himself. 

"Can I try it again? I promise it won't happen." I gave him puppy eyes and he stared at me with suspicion.  

"Fine." 

I tried again, mindful of my teeth by using my lips as a shield. He was ooh-ing and ah-ing as I bobbed my head up and down; now we're talking! My tongue slithered out to lick the tip from time to time. His weewee was rock hard and his hand on my head, encouraging me to continue. All of a sudden, he was attempting to push me away as he frantically said, "Stop, stop." 

I continued going and he continued to say, "[Name]! I'm not kidding! Stop or I'll-" 

Toot! 

I paused when I heard the sound. The next thing I know, the pungent odor of rotten eggs made its way to my nose. "Oh, gross, Sasuke! What did you eat?" I hurriedly waved, hoping to get the scent away as I stood up. I looked down at him, to which he was covering his face with his hands. 

"Who the hell farts during head?" 

He didn't respond and I assumed he was dying of embarrassment. I sighed and said, "Look, let me do this for you, okay Sasuke? Just don't shit on me within the next few minutes." Just to prove that I was determined, I returned to what I was doing: latching onto his fishing rod like bait. Luckily, he seemed to be in the mood once more and was grunting and all that.  

"Almost there, [Name]. God!" he muttered in pleasure. 

The moment I released his popsicle from my mouth, he shot out his stream of droplets... right into my eye. "Oh fuck, my eye! MY EYE!" I screamed. Half-blindly, I was running around and he was just mumbling lustful words on the bed. Useless piece of boyfriend, the things I do for you! 

"SASUKE, STOP COMING AND HELP ME!" 

"My knees... I'm too weak to walk." 

"YOU KNOW WHAT? WE'RE NOT DOING THIS EVER AGAIN!" 

So much for being naughty with your lips... more to come! Thanks for favoriting, reading & commenting! <3