❥ Chapter 3

After a few minutes of walking, [Name] arrived at an old shopping mall. Its walls were covered in vines and the windows had long been shuttered. With no sign of anyone, she cautiously opened the door and stepped inside.

The interior was sparsely decorated and it was eerily quiet. As she explored further, [Name's ]heart skipped a beat as she noticed a tall figure standing in the center of the room. She froze in her tracks, not wanting to attract any attention. The figure turned around and faced her with its cold black eyes; it was… Banda Sunato?

Banda, the mysterious figure she had seen several times before in her dreams. She had so many questions but no time to think as Banda slowly stepped towards her with an unreadable expression on its face.

Finally, Banda spoke in a low voice, "Welcome, [Name ]. I have been expecting you."

"What do you want from me?" [Name ]asked. Her heart was pounding but she kept her composure.

Banda smiled and said, “I won’t keep you any longer than necessary - I just wanted to return the favour for helping me” . With those last words, Banda disappeared into the shadows, leaving the scared and confused [Name ] standing in the middle of an empty shopping mall.

What did Banda mean by returning a favor? What was this all about?

Before she had time to process what had just happened, she heard a loud crash from outside. Suddenly, there were people running away from the.. [Name] looked outside the building, seeing a blimp with the ‘king of spades card’. “Oh no.” [Name] said in panic and quickly ran to the end of the building and jumped out the window, running as fast as she can away from the king of spades.

Throughout her escape, she was trying to figure out what Banda had meant by returning a favour. What kind of help did she provide them? Little did she know that the answer to this question would lead her on an adventure she never expected. She was about to uncover something bigger than herself, a secret that could change everything...

She had no idea what lies ahead but one thing was for certain - her life would never be the same again. With a sinking feeling in her gut and hope in her heart , she continued running.

✧_____________________________✧
Author's note ♡
I'm sorry i took so long to update, I kind of forgot about this :')
I also have no idea on how to make it so they end up together but I'll try my best to continue this story ✧_____________________________✧