"Fuck I'm really broken inside"

It's currently 6am and I just woke up

I'm used to waking up early because I've been waking up early to cook Alissa and Dylan breakfast ever since I was 7.

Plus I'm too excited to meet mama and Val today.

I wonder if Antonio's going to be there.

If your wondering who Antonio is, let me tell you who he is.

Almost 3 years ago Antonio, pops son had left LA for a Mafia and pops wasn't happy about it. Antonio and I were really close and he was like an older brother to me. We have a 4 year age gap and he treated me like his own sister. We used to have a great time together. We used to stick together with each other no matter what. Soon he left. He didn't even tell me that he was leaving and it broke me. The main reason of me falling into depression was because of him. If he would have told me that he was going to leave me I wouldn't have been this broken. It hurt me even more that we had an argument the night before and the next morning when I went to apologize, he left. I had seen him near my school months before Alissa and Dylan abounded me but he didn't see me. After he left I started training as an underground fighter and started working with the underworld Mafia bosses. I went with the name Scorpius and never dared to remove my mask.

I've worked with the Spanish Mafia, the Mexican Mafia (not with Russo), the American Mafia, the German Mafia and the Italian Mafia.

Yes, I've worked with my own family but I didn't know that they were my family. In fact, I haven't even met them before. A man payed me for my job so I never met the bosses themselves. But I didn't want to either.

Okay, back to my life.

I got to the hall and saw everyone sitting on the couch and talking to someone.

Felipe.

“Morning Bambina” dad said smiling.
“Morning dad” I hugged him.

Felipe or “The don of Mexicans” was sitting with my brothers?!
Okay I knew they had a good allie but why is that man in my house?!

I don't hate him, I've actually worked for him before. But I've also killed Russo, the second in command. Oh please, he was a fucking Rapist who tried raping me in my own house!

“Princess this is Felipe, a friend of ours” Venezio said.

You mean your business partner. I mumbled.

“Hi Mr. Felipe” I said not caring but caring.

“Have I seen you somewhere?” He asked while narrowing his eyes.

Bitch I've worked for you. You have obviously seen me!

No way. She has been lost for the past 15 years” Dad said chuckling.
“Your right. And don't call me “Mr”. We're family” he said smiling.

Family my foot. 2 days ago you wanted me dead.

Ok. I'm going to go get ready so that pops can pick me up”
Everyone nodded.

I hopped into the shower and started listening to “Moral of the story” by Ashe on Siri cause my phone's not with me.

All my memories with Antonio flooded into my head

I missed him more than anything.
I've never been this broken before.

After a while I calmed myself down and got dressed.

I wore Antonio's hoodie which he gave me 3 years ago.

It was too big for me 3 years ago and it's still big for me today but I missed him and this still has his Cologne so I wore this.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen where everyone was sitting.

Gosh I don't want him to be here.
If he gets to know that I'm Scorpius, I'm dead.

I got a plate from the kitchen and got me some food.

Yum

I sat down on the chair and started eating quietly.

Felipe already suspects me and I don't want him to suspect me even more so I didn't speak much.

“Your really quite today Princess, what's wrong?” Armanno asked.

“Nothing” I smiled.

“You sure El? You've never been this quite before” Mason asked.

I nodded and went to the library, my escape point.

There's this huge piano in the library so I stared at it for a while and then started playing “Hurts so good” By Astrid S.

Fuck I'm really broken inside, aren't I?

Soon the song ended and I was visibly crying. I hugged the hoodie I was wearing and sobbed.

I heard someone coming so I wiped my tears and stared playing something more..happy

I played “Golden Hour” By JVKE.

“Hey Bambina, someone's here to pick ya” Benjamin came and spoke.

I nodded and grabbed my phone.

Yes, the phone's locked and I can only call my lovely brothers or dad.

I rushed to my room and got my bag and put some food, pads, tampons, a knife and a gun.

I got this gun from my trainer when he was training me cause he doesn't trust me with knifes.

Hehe

I put it all in my purse and walked out and saw the person talking to Venezio.

“Took you a long time El” Venezio said softly.

“Sorry” I mumbled.

“Mm. I want you home by 6pm though” Venezio said sternly.

“Okay” I smiled and saw the person who was in front of Ven.

Antonio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loveeeeeeee cliff hangers XDD

Anyway if y'all like me and are good ppl than consider following pls