"If they hate me?"

I knocked on the door and Mr

I knocked on the door and Mr. Smith opened the door.

"Elisa.. "

I could see the tears in his eyes even though he tried to not cry.

"Cara hasn't eaten anything in 2 days" he burst out crying.

"Mr. Smith, don't cry please. I'll make sure she eats and I'll make sure she doesn't get depressed, trust me" I sighed.

I walked inside and saw Cara's door closed.

I walked up to her door and knocked.
"Cara, it's Isa" I said slowly.

Soon the door opened.

Anyone could make out she hasn't eaten in days and she had been crying.

She looked at me, hugged me and cried on my chest.

"Mo-mom was m-murdered" Cara cried.

"I know.. I'll make sure Hugo dies the same way Aunt Carolina died" I softly told her.

"I miss her already" she sighed.

"Ya think I don't know? It was so hard living without you" I sighed.

"It hurts" she cried.

"I know.. But would Aunt be happy if she got to know that you aren't eating your food and your depressed because she left you?" I asked.

"You think she'll be mad?" She asked.

"I think she'll kill me if she got to know that you haven't been eating" I frowned.

I got my bag and gave Cara a card Aunt Carolina gave me 2 years ago when she got to know that I was an underground fighter.

She gave it to me cause she knew she was to be killed one day. She wanted me to give it to her when she dies.

"What is this?" Cara questioned.

"2 years ago when I told you all that I was an underground fighter, Aunty gave me this and told me to give this to you when she passes away for any reason. I never opened it" I smiled.

She opened it and started reading it aloud.

Cara, if you ever get this letter by Elisa that means I'm dead. I hope you know not to blame yourself for my death.

Don't fall into depression because of me. I can't afford to see you crying. I love you with all my heart and I know you love Brandon.

Always keep smiling and NEVER blame yourself for my death.

-Mama

"She knows I like Brandon?"

"Even Brandon knows you like him" I chuckled.

"Wait? Brandon knows I like him?"

"Everyone knows you like Brandon" I said unimpressed.

She got up from the bed and ran to the common area where my family and Brandon were.