"Good job, you've been kidnapped!"

1 month

1 month. It has been a month since we came to USA. 1 and half month since I've discovered my real family. Half month since I've been dating Cillian.

I was drowned in my thoughts, not realizing someone was shaking me.

Lyla.

"You ok?" Vicky asked.
"I'm good" I smiled.

"What happened, you look disturbed today" Michael asked.
"I don't know. I have a bad feeling about today" I sighed.

"And someone's overthinking again" Adam laughed.
"Where are your brothers? I'm going to call them" Lyla asked.

"Mason must be fucking someone and Andrew had some work to attend so he didn't come to school today" I shrugged.
"And where's Cillian?" Adam smirked.

"I dunno. The last time I saw him was yesterday when he sneaked up to my room cause he missed me" I shrugged again and then realized what I just said.
"Wait what?" Vicky asked dumbfounded.

"Good job Elisa, you've accepted that you are dating Cillian" Lyla shook her head.
"Wait how did you people know?" I asked them.

"Adam and I saw you kissing Cillian yesterday in an empty class" Lyla laughed.
"Oh" I said embarrassed.

"Congratulations girl" Vicky smiled.
"Wow, my friends brothers are the Leone's and her boyfriend is none other than Cillian, the bad boy of the school" Michael sighed.

"Your so lucky aren't you? You have famous friends" I said sarcastically.
"Yeah, great friends" Michael rolled his eyes.

Soon enough Lily and her chicks walked in.

She's been pissing me off since day 2. I swear she's planning to get killed by my hands.

"Look who's here, the slut" I rolled my eyes.
"Bitch what did you call me?" Lily asked.

"S L U T"
"You know your so fat, try working out a little" Her side chick said.

"I can lose weight but you can't lose that ugly face of yours" I rolled my eyes.

Everyone in the cafeteria laughed.

"Oh wait. Elisa, how's your mum?" Lily asked me.

"Good. How's your boyfriend? No wait never mind, your a whore who sleeps with every guy in this school" I sighed.

I saw my brothers give me a thumbs up. I smiled.

"Your dumb" Lily said.
"Well then we have something in common" I smiled.

Everyone fell laughing.

"Good job Elisa" The cafeteria cheered.
"Look I'd love to stay and end your life but I have a life to live. See ya!" I said and ran towards Cillian who was leaning at the door of the cafeteria.