05

<Bridal Boutique>

<Y/n pov>

We tried to convince father so much . I even talked to Aunt but nothing worked . I don't know what they see in Joshua that they are eagerly trying to marry Sis with him . I talked to Joshua too that I'll drop the harassment charges if he refuses to marry hye-in . He agreed and had me drop the charges but obviously he betrayed us . And here we are selecting her bridal dress as the wedding is tomorrow . I wish I could do something .

I looked up and saw hye-in in a wedding dress waiting for review. I just smiled , everyone else agreed to buy that dress and everything was done . I hope tomorrow never comes .

<Wedding day>

(Still Y/n's pov)

Everything was fine until I went to the bridal room to see Hye-in but to my surprise she wasn't there . The jewelry , the dress ..and a note? I took the note and opened it and I knew this would happen . Only if They hadn't forced her , She wouldn't have taken such a big step . I called Father and Aunt to tell them the heartbreaking news . She ran away . Father and Aunt were shocked and didn't knew what to do . All the guests already arrived . The arrangements were all done but Bride ran away at the end . What would they do now . I was lost in my thoughts when Father said

"What are you waiting for Y/n , get ready . We can't call off the marriage like that ."

I looked at him in disbelief . How could he

"But dad "

"Y/n please . It's about our pride , I love you but it's all in your hands now . Please just one last time save us"  He said as he held y/n's hand looking at her with begging eyes .

Cool . Now I'm being blackmailed to be replacement of my sister on her wedding . Perfect !

What could I do . I had no choice but to agree with him .

I wore the dress my sister was supposed to , I walked down the aisle with Father that my sister was supposed to , I held his hand that she was supposed to and I said my vows to be with him through thick and thin that my sister was supposed to .

Why is it always me . Why do I have to do everything my sister says no to . I left my dreams to take over the company because she wanted be a model . And now I have to marry Him because she didn't want to . Why do I have to be the sacrifice all the time . Maybe I'm just unlucky to be the second child .

"Now Groom and Bride may kiss"