06

<Y/n's pov>

"Now Groom and Bride may Kiss"

There it is , the part I didn't even think about . My head shot up . I looked at him . He smirked at me .

He leaned closer . I mouthed him "I'll kill you" before he pecked my lips .

I screamed internally.  My first kiss has been taken by this jerk .

Everyone clapped and screamed . What are you so hyped about. It must be amusing to see spectacle of my death . I just want to kill him right now . That's my goal for tonight

Finally, we were done fake smiling and greeting guests even tho people murmured and made their own theories about why i'm the bride instead of Hye-in .

It was time to leave to our new house .

I changed into comfortable clothes since the dress was suffocating . The maids packed my luggage and placed it in the car . We greeted our family and left . I had to sit infront with him because of our parents . Now I have bear him for the rest of the ride. I was so tired that I unknowingly fell asleep . He woke me up when we finally arrived at our house . We entered the house , I was about to go to kitchen to grab some water (The maids set everything before our arrival) when he held my wrist from behind stopping me .

"Let go" I said in annoyed tone . He was getting on my nerves , at this point i was going to kill him and throw him in the deep sea  .

No y/n , you don't have to spend your whole life in prison over such worthless dude

I controlled myself .

"You're finally in my hands , I'd be an idiot if i let you go"

"You wish ! I am tolerating you only for two months or less just because of my father , stay in your limits"

"There are no limits between husband and wife sweetheart"

"get lost , i'm not interested"

"You'll be very soon sweetheart"