Chapter 1 "And I can still smell your perfume, did it rub off on you?"

"It was never meant to be"————————————GWEN S POV:

————————————
GWEN S POV:

Miguel assigned me to get the Spider-Man of earth-1218. He said that they will be my partner for here on out. I really don't really wanna have a partner. I like doing it by myself most of the time, well the only exceptions are Hobie and pavitr. I've been trying to figure out a way to somehow try to meet Miles again. And today, after picking up my 'partner' I'll have to search for a super hero named 'spot' in miles world ( which is earth-1610) when I was supported with the news, I was calm on the outside, but on the inside, I was jumping off the walls. I've been waiting to see Miles, I sorta kinda developed a crush on him in the time being in his dimension. But sadly first, I have to pick up yet another spider man.

I started swinging to Miguel's work office type room. Ngl, it was humongous for no reason. Like- 1 adult man isn't gonna need a 8 yard room just to look at 4 monitors. But oh well, I should mind my own business anyway. I landed near the entrance. I didn't wanna knock down anything I'd have to pay for.

"Oh hey Miguel when do you want me to leave"

"Gwen... I told you to leave 30 minutes ago what are you doing."

He looks at me with a tint of anger on his face, it may be a tint but he was already intimidating with no emotions

"Ooo yeahhh, see ya later I guess?"

I say with a slight smirk of fear and head out.
I opened the portal and located it to, New York, Brooklyn.

I hopped out the portal to see- well, Brooklyn, but they're were 3D bill boards. It looked amazing. I looked around a bit till I see a figure swinging around with an iron like suit?

"Hey you over there!! You must be the Spider-Man here right?"

"Buddy it's actually *spider women, if you didn't know."
The spider women in front of me than corrects me.

She starts speaking again, swinging over to me saying
"You must be a Gwen Stacy fan huh? Yeah she's cool I guess. Let me help you down if you want."

She says looking at me on the building with hero hero suit on.

'People know that I'm Gwen Stacy here?'

I than start with,"I'm confused what do you mean? I am Gwen Stacy, how do you even know that name??"

The shorter girl in-front of me, looks at me weirdly 'did I say something wrong or something?'

"What ever you say I guess... just let me help you down, will you?

I than say "I know your confused but, I'm spider women from a different dimension. More specifically, earth-65. Stop wasting my time and come with me-"
I say coldly but I soon get interrupted

"Show me than your really a spider women, jump and sling somewhere. Stick the landing too, don't let anyone see you."

The girl in front of me says calmly, her body looks alert tho.