Chapter 6:"i love you 3000"

"

"...as far as I'm concerned, thats americas ass"
——————————-
YNs POV

Me and Hobie got to Miguel's personal room of the Headquarters, we past by Margo's little place where she works, we walk by and I yell to her

"HEY MARGOOO"

"oH HEY YN!"

"MIGUELS GONNA BEAT GWENS ASS YIU GOTTA SEE THIS"

"OK BET BESTIE"

That reminds me of when I first met Margo

———————
FLASHBACK
|
|
\/
Memory loading...

"Hey gwen?"

"Yes YN?"

"Is that a hologram??? THATS SO COOL!"

The hologram than sees us, it than teleports to us?

When the girl like hologram teleports to me I then yell

"WaH wHat tHe ActUal FucKity fUck FuCk"

I than hear the hologram speak
"yo bro chill"

"IT CAN TALK?"

"BRO OF FUCKING COURSE I CAN TALK IM AN ACTUAL REAL PERSON"

My hands try to go threw the 'person' but it ends up failing and hitting the person
"But your a hologram, right?"

A screen pops up and it shows the controller using the hologram, they look almost identical to each other, but one has pajamas and the other has a hero suit on
"I'm using a vr headset to control my avatar over there where you guys are, my real body's actually at my original dimension in my parents house, relaxing and eating chips, but lowkey, here is better"

"WOWW THATS SO COOL, my names YN by the way, YN Parker more specifically. Some times I like to say my last names L/N because it's my moms last name, it seems like it fits me more."

Gwen than puts both arms around my neck from behind, while kinda leaning on my back, her face rests on her arm that's on my shoulder, close to my face.

She than says

"Well ms L/n, I think we should get going now, right?"

She than gets off my back and walks away

I than say to her
"But gwennn, I wanted to talk more"

"Well sorry princess but we gotta go"
I see Gwen get flustered on her own comment towards me

I than roll my eyes playfully and look back to the girl and say
"What's your name btw?"

Gwen than shoots a web to my back and pulls me away

"BY THE WAY MY NAMES MARGO"
The girl yells at me from afar

"OK BYE BYE MARGOO"

"CYA LATER YNN"

FLASHBACK ENDS

——————————-
'And that's when a beautiful friend ship starts, with two funny ass hoes.'

I think and smile to myself

Right as we were gonna walk into Miguel's room, I stop hobie and whisper something in his ear

"We should make a grand entrance where..."

A few seconds later me and hobie are giggling our asses off on how awkward it's gonna be after.

Hobie smiles at me and puts on his mask, I smile back and proceed to do the same, me and hobie than run to the door...

Hobie than slides on the ground on his knees while he's rocking on his guitar, than I swing in and triple backflip infront of where hobie stops sliding on the floor, I land like how in all the famous Spider-Man movies do it. Hobie than stops playing his guitar and looks at me, I then look back at him, I then look at the group of spider people infront of us, Gwen, Miguel, miles, and Jessica.

I than get up, trying to keep to cool expression while I tell my suit to take off my mask,"hey Tyrone, mask off" and walk to them, hobie does the same and catches up to me.

I than leek to the side where hobbies walking  next me and I whisper
"We are so fucking cool"

I than look up to see hobie smirking at me and nodding his head while looking down at me, we make it infront of Gwen and miles.

Jessica than looks at the two of us weirdly
"What the fuck- kids these days, so weird"

I than heat Miguel say," hello ms Parker, Mr, brown, I would like to speak with all 4 of you in a few minutes. I have to publish a few documents for a second." Miguel than leaves the room and leaves us in it.

I than start speaking
"hey Gwen" with a soft smile

She than quickly runs to me and gives me a bear hug "ughhhimsososososorryynididntmesntoleaveandditchyoulikethatitsmyfauktthatyougothurtimsorryimsorryim-"

I than interrupt her little mutters to me saying
"It's ok Gwen I'm alright now,"

I than pull away from the hug and ask the boy infront of ms
"Heyo there what's your name? My names YN by the way"

'It's gonna be weird if I don't introduce my self first, even though I already know almost everyone's name'

"oH, I'm Spider-Man, names miles morales"

I giggle
'Reminds me of that one part of the movie'

"Funny, we're all Spider-Man fyi" I say giggling

I then look behind me to see Gwen leaning on my back again with her arms around my neck, her face resting on her arm, which was on top of my shoulder, same position we were in when I first met Margo, I hold on to her arms and lean into Gwen. I then see Gwen give a face to miles, I couldn't identify what emotion it was, but I felt some sort of protection from it. it seems like miles didn't notice tho, so I brushed it off.

I than look down to see miles shoes, I look at him in surprise, he looks kinda confused by I start saying

"YO WAIT ARE THOSE THE AIR JORDAN 1 RETROS?"

he than looks down to look at his shoes and than notices my shoes, which where the same as his but black and green
"Oh yeah...OH SHOOT YOU GOT THE SAME ONES TOO?"

"HELL YEAH THESE SHOES ARE CLEAN AS FUCKKK"

I than give him the look, he's at first confused but gets the memo, I let go of Gwens arm and take my hand out, miles walks a little closer to me.

We both say in unison out loud
"DAB ME UPPP"

We than do the best hand shake we both ever done. We both proceed in starting to laugh our asses out.

The conversation between Gwen and hobie stop just to look at us, they look confused asf.

I then look at hobie and gwen, I than proceed to say, while miles is laughing to his hands
"SORRY GUYS WE HAD TO DO IT"