Chapter 3: "you won, and she chose you, and she loved you, and shes gone!"

"Why won't you just let me do this for you, Rose?!"

—————————————————
Gwen's POV

I was swinging around the city with miles talking about Miguel's Spider-Man agency.

"... So what Miguel did was that gather hundred of spidermen to his little hideout for us. He assigns us missions. There's thousands of spidermen but most of them are part time, but they stay here to hangout, oh!And,we travel with these watches to different universes-"

"wOw I wanna a watch too! where do you get them??"

"Well Miguel has to look into you and see your potential on helping us defeat villains across the universe!"

I than swing to one of the highest buildings, miles following right behind me.

I landed on the famous Williamsburg Bank building, I then stood on the ledge and looked at the sky while tying my hair

I love looking at the sky, it's such a beautiful thing people take for granted everyday.

I than tell miles to come on

He nods his head 'ok'

I walk to the bottom of the ledge, and siting upside down sticking to the bottom. Basically defining gravity.

Miles than does the same and sits next to me

I than start speaking again

"Your kinda one of the only people I ever made after Peter died.."

Miles says than chuckling
"Except the other 100 spidermen you work with that you talk to probably everyday"

"Well miles, me and you... we're...-"

"Different right?"

I than glance at him

He than keeps speaking

"Well in the important ways am I right? "

I than smile at him and look back out at the visually upside down city in front of us. My smile than fades

"In every other universe, Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-Man,"

I glance to than see miles hand moves a bit closer to mines

"... and in every other universe, It doesn't end well."

I than see his hand move back to himself while looking at me worried, but has a comforting smirk on his face.

He than says
"Well.. there's a first time for everything right?"

I than chuckle than while starting to lean on his shoulder....

BUZZ ZZZ, BUZZ ZZZ

My watch started ringing. It was Jessica, It startled me and miles at the same time. I removed my self from miles shoulder and walked back to the upside of the ledge, I than answered the watch.